• funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    lets kick butt this week

tumblr_ljd3byHmPh1qghcevo1_r1_500.jpg
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm pretty sure I drank my body weight in beer this weekend so I wasn't really expecting to see a loss. I maintained this week- not too bad. It's June and for me June is all about consistency.

Fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats and daily exercise.

This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 165.4
    Total pounds lost since the start: 2
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? Leg lifts from a side-lunge position. Ouch!
    What's your workout schedule look like this week?
    Mon- raking/yardwork
    Tues- recover!
    Wed- run/JM NMTZ
    Thurs- run/JM 30DS lvl 1
    Fri- Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Sat- Quick Trouble Zones
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a terrible week last week. Lost half a pound and got so excited that I binged for four days. So...
    Scale said 123.5 this morning but know that I was 123 last week some time! I didn't want to weigh in this week at all, but its the first of June! So I had to! Goal is to lose 3.5-4.5 more pounds by July :D Which means I have to stop binging..

Current weight: 123.5

Weight lost since the start: 3.5 pounds (only half a pound off track from my goal of 1 pound a week)

I like to use the cycle for my thighs and the cross trainer for all muscles pertaining to my butt.

I don't have a work out schedule this week. I'm trying to take it easy since I work so much. If there is a day where I feel like "yeah, I've got the energy to get there" then I'll get there. Otherwise I'm getting back to the gym next week.
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 171.4
    Total pounds lost since the start:1.6
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum?squats and lunges
    30ds and elliptical
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 144.5!! lost another pound this week!
    Total pounds lost since the start: 2 since start, but went up to 148 for a bit!! I hate water weight!!
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? step ups on a high bench with heavy weights!
    Monday Hiit~ on Elliptical 30 min, circuit training (20bicep curls, planks, pushups, cruches, obliquie cruches, mountain climbers x3sets) (20jumping jacks, lunges, burpies, back lifts) 45min power walk later morning.

Tues. Run Hiit training (6mph run2 min. alt. with high interval runs for 1 min at 8mph, 9mph, and 10mph)
    long stretching session and abs..45 min power walk with high jump intervals.

Wed (same as Mon)

Thurs (same as Tues)

Friday (same as monday, but mow lawn instead of power walk)

Sat~ rest or easy walk dog

Sun~ 10 mile run..Yikes!!!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 182
    Total pounds lost since the start: 4 pounds since I weighted 186 on the 11th!!! :happy:

Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum?
    I have to say that running has made my legs very nice :wink:

Sunday: 1.8 mile walk and line dancing for a couple songs while out :drinker:
    Monday: C25K and weights
    Tuesday: rest day
    Wednesday: C25K and yoga (doing a fit test tonight before exercising, you can too if you check out my blog :flowerforyou: )
    Thursday: Fat burn on the treadmill (or walking if I go to my parents instead of the YMCA) and weights
    Friday: C25K and weights
    Saturday: Hiking and rest because Sunday I do the Warrior Dash!!!!! :bigsmile:
    **I take my two breaks at work and walk a mile in 20 minutes, so that is an additional workout each day
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 145lbs
    Total pounds lost since the start: 6lbs
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? Squats and Lunges
    What's your workout schedule look like this week? Not brilliant but I am eating very healthy to make up for it.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 131 lbs
    Total pounds lost since the start: 5 lbs
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? squats

I plan to go to the gym today, go for a long bike tour on Sunday and plan to do a session of easports active sports every day from today till monday!

Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 166.5
    Total pounds lost since the start: 3.5
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? I really workout on the Stair Master. I walk up from each side, I walk forward & skip a step and as I bring my leg up to skip that step I extend it back and squeeze my bum. My daughter told me just the other day my bum was getting tigher and toned. Great NSV. I also use the glute extenstion machine. Its a standing machine. I do about 70 pds.
    Mon - Rest
    Tues - 40 Mins Arc Trainer & 20 Mins Weights
    Wed - 20 Mins Stair Master, 20 Mins Weights & 20 Mins Arc Trainer
    Thurs - 30 Mins Stair Master, 15 Mins Weights & 20 Mins Run/Walk Treadmill
    Fri - ?
    Sat - Meeting with personal trainer
    Sun - Rest
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 181
    Total pounds lost since the start: NOT SURE WHAT MY START WEIGHT WAS :(
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? LUNGES LOTS AND LOTS OF LUNGES

MON---NOTHING
    TUES-- 5 MILE RUN
    WED--REST
    THURS--POWER WALKING
    FRI-- 5 MILE RUN

HOPE EVERYONE HAD AN AWESOME AND PRODUCTIVE WEEK!!!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? LUNGES LOTS AND LOTS OF LUNGES

MON---NOTHING
    TUES-- 5 MILE RUN
    WED--REST
    THURS--POWER WALKING
    FRI-- 5 MILE RUN

MY STARTING WEIGH WAS 191.8 DOWN 10.8 POUNDS!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

MON---NOTHING
    TUES-- 5 MILE RUN
    WED--REST
    THURS--POWER WALKING
    FRI-- 5 MILE RUN

MY STARTING WEIGH WAS 191.8 DOWN 10.8 POUNDS!

That is awesome!:bigsmile: congrats!!!!:drinker:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 125.5
    Total pounds lost since the start: 1.5
    Question of the week: What's your favorite move for sculpting hot legs or a beach bum? Kickboxing moves
    What's your workout schedule look like this week? This week I did P90X, C25K, and the treadmill.

I am so excited I lost this week. 2 weeks ago I lost .5 but before that I was at a plateau for over a month!!!

Almost ready for my bikini! Need to be ready by June 29th when I leave for Hawaii!
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Checking in wk 4:
    CW: 136
    Total weight lost since start: 3lbs.
    Question of thee week: favorite move for sculpting hot legs and bum- steps ups and when I'm really feeling strong I have been known to jump (both feet) onto platform about 20 inches above ground. Running stairs too.

My workout schedule this week is to get to gym and use elliptical trainer, hike, weight training.

Since I was sick last week I didn't workout at all. I'm happy just to maintain during that slump.

I remeasured and lost some inches in unexpected places and not all over either, funny strange.

I'm checking in near the end of wk 4 so this coming week I'm going to workout everyday.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    My current weight is 179, I've started to keep track of my inches lost as well... as I've gone down almost 2 sizes since I've started this challenge I'm going to start posting a before and after pic....

As far as favorite moves well my work seems to be taking off the inches where they need to go and building up what needs to be built up. I can always feel the burn on the three different types of squats I do as well as the reverse seated crunches... I'm seeing the improvements in my abs, thighs and butt... big time.