Summer challenge for mommies!

Options
adalton6
adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
I am looking to loose 20 lbs by September 1. So I am looking for other moms that want to do the same! I am going to start June 6. I am looking for about 10-20 moms to join in to help motivate each other and give support ! If interested let me know! We can check in on Monday with starting weights and inches if you want!!! Hope to get. Good response!! This challenge will start June 6 and end august 31.

Replies

• kkakos1
    kkakos1 Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW! this is my goal too! i have 20 more lbs to go until my weight loss goal is hit!! i have already lost 30 lbs and need some motivation for this last bit!!
  • Velma73
    Velma73 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in...but I'm not stopping at 20!!!
  • FlatCreekChic
    FlatCreekChic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good goal to me! 22 lbs til I reach my final goal! I have lost 35 lbs and need some motivation to keep going! Count me in :)
  • adalton6
    Options
    I am in...but I'm not stopping at 20!!!

Me ether.I have 78 lbs to loose!!!
  • adalton6
    Options
    Sounds like a good goal to me! 22 lbs til I reach my final goal! I have lost 35 lbs and need some motivation to keep going! Count me in :)

Awesome I have a way to go yet but this site is such a motivational tool!!! Good job!!!
  • mykismitty
    mykismitty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm game! Any special workout?
  • adalton6
    Options
    WOW! this is my goal too! i have 20 more lbs to go until my weight loss goal is hit!! i have already lost 30 lbs and need some motivation for this last bit!!

Great!!!? So glad we are all gonna help each other through this! No matter what your goal is! Let's do this!!
  • adalton6
    Options
    I'm game! Any special workout?

No but if you would like to post what you are doing on Monday you can
    . Maybe someone will be doing the same thing and you can help each other out on that!
  • fatKisses
    fatKisses Posts: 11
    Options
    any challenge that keeps me losing weight I am in... mom of 3 have I'm with ya!
  • adalton6
    Options
    any challenge that keeps me losing weight I am in... mom of 3 have I'm with ya!

Grat! I have 4 myself!!!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose all the weight I have gained in law school before next semester starts. Good luck ladies!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going home for vacation from june 15-august 10th so I'm going to need the extra motivation to stay on track!
  • adalton6
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose all the weight I have gained in law school before next semester starts. Good luck ladies!
    Awesome! Welcome!
  • adalton6
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going home for vacation from june 15-august 10th so I'm going to need the extra motivation to stay on track!
    Welcome!
  • adalton6
    Options
    Ok ladies I have gotten no more responses so everyone can start putting there starting weight, inches if you want, so I can get a list made. Good luck!!!!!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind tagging along with you. I'm at 219 today and I'd love to be under the 200 mark on September first or before! My waist & hips are 49 inches and I'm a SAHM and WFHM to a 14 m old girl.

Feel free to friend me too!
  • rowdyropermom
    Options
    I have 2 little ones. 19 months and 3 months. I was over weight when I got pregnant with the first one, still had all my pregnancy weight with the 2nd one, and am now trying to burn two pregnancies off. lol. I'm IN!!! Not stopping at 20....but this will be a GREAT goal!!!! :))))
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I really have been struggling to lose over the past couple months - so this will motivate me.
    My start weight is 168 and my waist is 34 - hips 42. Bust 37. I am going to weigh in on Thursdays!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I start my summer PE classes on the 6th too.
  • adalton6
    Options
    I wouldn't mind tagging along with you. I'm at 219 today and I'd love to be under the 200 mark on September first or before! My waist & hips are 49 inches and I'm a SAHM and WFHM to a 14 m old girl.

Feel free to friend me too!

Welcome! I want to be down to around 208! SO we h=can support each other and do this together!!