21 pounds down with pic (this was so hard for me)

Options
Noonoo757
Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
Well i finally found the courage to post pics though i have butterflies in my tummy just thinking about doing it! As i was looking at pictures of myself i felt so sad almost like i wanted to cry.....i cant believe they way i used to look....i remember feeling so unhappy back then but putting on a smile and pretending to be happy all the while feeling sick when my husband would post these pics on his facebook or myspace. I thank GOD for change and for this site and my friends on here that motivate me!!

I am 21 pounds down halfway there and i am sooooo motivated so here we goo with butterflies in my tummy and nerves shot here goes nothing

at my heaviest 211

fatty.jpg

fatme.jpg

this one made me cry i remember this photo and the feeling i had when i took it :(

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0199.jpg

AND THIS IS ME AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTHS OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION THE HALF WAY POINT (MY FACE IS SHRINKING AND I FOUND MY COLLAR BONE!!)

20down.jpg

newme.jpg

heandi.jpg

yes we are the black MR and MRS Smith hahaha if you saw the movie you get my joke

Im happy and showing my pics is another step in the right direction for me my hubby says i no longer should be ashamed its time to start loving myself so i am, yes i have some way to go but ill be there in no time soon.

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!!
    Its amazing what 21 pounds will do huh?!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wowee you look really gorgeous, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • xkellytotsx
    xkellytotsx Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, that picture of you in the pink top in particular is soo pretty! You've done a brilliant job so far!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Congrats! And good for you for having the courage to post the photos! :flowerforyou:
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Wow. 21 lbs is great. You look amazing!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely stunning you should be proud to post those pics, congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    You look amazing! You carried your weight beautifully before and you are just stunning now! I'm so jealous of your slender ankles -- I'll never have thin ankles even if I get down to 25 pounds! :laugh:
  • Melissajojo3
    Melissajojo3 Posts: 100
    Options
    you look great!! :) congrats on your journey!! It does make a difference...
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I literally am sitting here crying thank you all so much for your kind words sometimes what we see in the mirror looks different to others so i was so scared to post i was honestly sitting here about to have an anxiety attack this is the honest truth because i was so scared. So again thank you!!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Hubby is 100% right =D.

You're doing great!
  • moneil21
    moneil21 Posts: 20
    Options
    beautiful!!!!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Congratulations to you on all of your hard work!
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    U R GORGEOUS! You also have a beautiful family ;)
  • slundberg1
    slundberg1 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow, you look great. Just signed up today and am really looking forward to finding my collar bone as well. LOL.Thanks for the motivation!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    You are a truly beautiful woman and you deserve the confidence that you've faked up until now :)
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you look awesome... i cant wait till i notice mine... i love seeing the proof on here :-) thanks for sharing.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you look awesome... i cant wait till i notice mine... i love seeing the proof on here :-) thanks for sharing.
  • boku70
    boku70 Posts: 80
    Options
    You looked cute before, but now you're just downright hot. :-)
  • slundberg1
    slundberg1 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow, you look great. Just signed up today and am really looking forward to finding my collar bone as well. LOL.Thanks for the motivation!
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    way to go! You look absolutely amazing!!! Love It! Keep up the hard and healthy work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!