21 pounds down with pic (this was so hard for me)

Options

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    u looked beautifull b4 but u look soooo good now, well done, u must b so proud of yourself and what u have acheived, well done.x
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and still beautiful now. Congrats on the 25lb loss!!!! You look amazing.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! No reason to have butterflies, you look amazing!! You did a great job!! and lol at the Mr and Mrs Smith picture! Cute!:laugh:
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    LOVE the collar bone comment! I'm starting to see/feel mine a bit and I love it!!!

You were totally gorgeous before and now you're just as beautiful :)
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ajbrooker
    ajbrooker Posts: 1
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look great and whatever you're doing is working! Keep up the good work:!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are so pretty! Congrats on the weightloss and best of luck on your journey. :0)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly how you feel. I was ashamed of how I looked. It took me almost 2 years to post a pic on Face book even....lol. If someone posted one I'd try to delete it right away! On my birthday May 11th of this year I finally posted a pic. It took me over an hour to decide which one to post. Cause I still see myself as BIG, either though I can feel that I am not! I don't know you, but I am proud of the fact that you put yourself out there!!! You look great! Keep up the hard work it shows!!! Best Wishes!
  • Firedup23
    Firedup23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job!1 Aren't collar bones just the best!?? I finally found mine recently!
  • BodyUnderConstruction
    BodyUnderConstruction Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You look fabulous!!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! So pretty! I have a question :) How tall are you? I weigh 188 and I don't look anything like you, I look like 5 times your size and I am not short. I am 5'6 :(
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Looking great girl. Quite the difference. Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You were so pretty before, but with the confidence you are radiating now, you are gorgeous!! And your family is lovely :flowerforyou:
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE HARD WORK
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well, to begin with you were beautiful before you even started losing the weight and now you're just more beautiful. You rock honey! Keep up the fantastic work!
    shine
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for letting us share in your victory!

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!