For the Ladies....Need Some Help

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
So this question is for the ladies....I am looking for a good, supportive sports bra. I have not purchased one in many years and I have went up and down in size since purchasing it. So right now I am a DD cup and I need something that I can bounce around doing TurboFire, without feeling like I am going to poke myself in the eye LOL jk But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I am so going to watch this thread ... I have the same problem!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I love love Moving Comfort's bra Juno, you can get it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Juno-Black/dp/B002T1FV3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306934302&sr=8-1

It is super supportive. :smile:
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    In my new shape magazine it lists the best for every size, and I left it at home.. Try looking a shape online, it may have the article there. If not I will give you a message later..
  • cassiebradley
    Options
    I'll be following this as well. I've been having the same problem, and can't find one supportive enough. I've resorted to doubling up and using two for my Turbo Kick classes.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bump...:flowerforyou:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort - Fiona. I bought a cup size smaller and it is as close to not having boobs as I could get without surgery! I'm a DDD/E and it works amazing!
  • helvetikat
    helvetikat Posts: 21
    Options
    So this question is for the ladies....I am looking for a good, supportive sports bra. I have not purchased one in many years and I have went up and down in size since purchasing it. So right now I am a DD cup and I need something that I can bounce around doing TurboFire, without feeling like I am going to poke myself in the eye LOL jk But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you do a search for 'sports bra' in the messages boards, you'll see that this has been covered before.
    here are just a few links: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/252536-sports-bra-for-biiiiiig-boobies?hl=sports+bra
    and
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/229400-sport-bra-reviews

hope that helps.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 sports bras, they don't bounce one bit, I do go one size smaller too at least on the bottom bra
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I love love Moving Comfort's bra Juno, you can get it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Juno-Black/dp/B002T1FV3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306934302&sr=8-1

It is super supportive. :smile:

PS: I used this bra for Turbo Fire & Running. It's great. Did so with a D cup, but it is more supportive than my last "supportive bra" for when I had a DD cup. :smile:
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    bump
  • teacher4380
    Options
    Same problem...but I have G's!!! I really need something before I knock myself out while running!!!! YIKES!!!
  • icciah
    icciah Posts: 1
    Options
    I had that problem too. I actually was at the Nike store a few days ago to get new sneakers and found high impact sports bras there. Though they are a bit pricey but worth the money.
  • deebuttersnaps
    Options
    Bump :happy:
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I have to always double up on sports bras, I have the same problem.
  • skeele
    skeele Posts: 72
    Options
    I am always looking for a good supportive sports bra. I am a DD and am gonna be starting Turbo Fire once I'm done w/ Chalean Extreme. Maybe I will be smaller by then. One can only hope.
  • msemejuru
    msemejuru Posts: 229
    Options
    Champion bras are great. I'm a bouncy DD after nursing 2 kids and I can cross train running, kickboxing and step aerobics in the Champion bras with no pinching or pulling. I find them for less than $30 at TJMaxx, Ross and Marshalls.

The Fiona by Moving Comfort works well but is a bit more pricey.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would check CW-X products. I've not used their sports bra's before but I run in thier tights quite a bit and they're AWESOME. I can only imagine that their bra's would be the same. I've read reviews and everything seems to be positive. http://cw-x.com/Default.aspx
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber Max Range - they've seen me through from E to DD cup!
  • tigger2009
    tigger2009 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have had issues with this in the past with finding right one. I found mine at Wallmart but I forget the brand. But was not expensive and comes in larger sizes too. Brand could be Nike or Fruit of Loom? It goes over you head and is a shelf bra. Don;t know if if I was any help...