9 weeks Later

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
9 weeks ago I started a program on the ea sports active 2. By the way just because it's a game, doesn't mean its fun. It is a real workout...lunges, squats, mountain climbers, foot fires, the works! I did every single workout never missed any! That in itself is an amazement to me! I lost 10 lbs and I started measuring myself on April 20th and have lost 21.25 inches all over since then. I also started in a size 14 pants that needed no belt (when I did wear a belt I was on the 2nd hole). Now I wear size 10's that are loose that I have to wear my belt on the 4th hole because I don't have any money to go buy any 8's yet!! I can't believe I'm in size 8's!! So here are my stats
SW - 169
CW - 159
GW - 155
Starting Measurements Current Measurements
R Calf 15 14.25 = -.75 inches
L Calf 15 14.25 = -.75 inches
R Thigh 23.75 20 = -3.75 inches
L Thigh 24 20 = -4 inches
Waist 39 30.5 = -8.5 inches
Under Bust 32 30.5 = -1.5 inches
Hips 39 37 = -2 inches

Here is a picture of me from April 13th and one from today!

24o13l4.jpg

Replies

• allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! AMAZING JOB!
  • ninabean8
    ninabean8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! exciting goals..!!
  • casey887
    casey887 Posts: 25
    Options
    Wonderful!! That's so awesome, you look wonderful! I'm looking into the video game workouts myself and now that I know they can bring results I will definitely be getting something along those lines!
  • cdskates
    cdskates Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! That's amazing!!! Way to go!
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats - What a great job and it must be an awesome feeling !!!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    congrats - you look awesome!
    i think i should dust off my wii and get cracking on it lol!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good grief ! 10lbs and 8.5inches off your waist?! I am so jealous!
    You look great!
  • JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You look great!!

I am on my 3rd week of the 9 week program. I have lost 3 lbs and 6.5 total inches. I am so excited to see someone that completed the 9 week program with such success!! Maybe I will be bikini ready after all!!
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wowwww !!!!!!!!
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wowwww !!!!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow, awesome job!!!!!!
  • Twylyght
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You look great!!

I am on my 3rd week of the 9 week program. I have lost 3 lbs and 6.5 total inches. I am so excited to see someone that completed the 9 week program with such success!! Maybe I will be bikini ready after all!!

I had a hard time believing that it would make that much of a difference but now that I'm at the end I can't believe it!! Keep pushing through all of it and I'm sure you will see the benefits!! I HATE mountain climbers but now I can do 75 in a set without stopping! I still hate them, but I can at least do them!! You will get there and congrats on getting through phase 1!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this! I'm buying this game tomorrow for my family. You look amazing and have giving me even more inspiration.
  • Twylyght
    Options
    Wonderful!! That's so awesome, you look wonderful! I'm looking into the video game workouts myself and now that I know they can bring results I will definitely be getting something along those lines!

I really like the ea sports because it isn't just games it is a true workout!! And by the end of my 30-45 min workout I am feeling it and dripping! I have not tried any other workout games other than the wii fit but I like ea sports active much better. I would look into a lot of games and see what fits you and your needs the best! Good luck!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW you can definitely see a difference.. you look amazing!! Makes me want to whip out my EA sports games haha :laugh:
  • Twylyght
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this! I'm buying this game tomorrow for my family. You look amazing and have giving me even more inspiration.

Oh definitely buy it!! It is a hard workout but at least for me definitely worth it!! Good luck!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    GREAT!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You must be tall and carry your weight well because im around the same weight and I most certainly dont look like that. You are smokin girl. Keep up the good work.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Congrats that is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!