9 weeks Later

Options
2»

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You must be tall and carry your weight well because im around the same weight and I most certainly dont look like that. You are smokin girl. Keep up the good work.

Thank u so much and yes I am tall. I'm about 5'11"
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    wow you are awesome!!!!!! total difference stunning!!!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You have an athlete's body! Great work.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • jleegirl
    jleegirl Posts: 44
    Options
    This is the "game" i use for workouts too!!

I've slacked off the past..(wow 6 weeks!!)

Seeing your results makes me want to re-commit.

Thanks for the post.
  • JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You look great!!

I am on my 3rd week of the 9 week program. I have lost 3 lbs and 6.5 total inches. I am so excited to see someone that completed the 9 week program with such success!! Maybe I will be bikini ready after all!!

I had a hard time believing that it would make that much of a difference but now that I'm at the end I can't believe it!! Keep pushing through all of it and I'm sure you will see the benefits!! I HATE mountain climbers but now I can do 75 in a set without stopping! I still hate them, but I can at least do them!! You will get there and congrats on getting through phase 1!!

Hahaha! I was just telling my husband that mountain climbers are of the devil!! That is the one exercise that I hate.
  • elinsofie
    elinsofie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hate those mountain climbers!!! My bad knee hates them too, so I sometimes use that as an excuse to skip them :embarassed:
  • Twylyght
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You look great!!

I am on my 3rd week of the 9 week program. I have lost 3 lbs and 6.5 total inches. I am so excited to see someone that completed the 9 week program with such success!! Maybe I will be bikini ready after all!!

I had a hard time believing that it would make that much of a difference but now that I'm at the end I can't believe it!! Keep pushing through all of it and I'm sure you will see the benefits!! I HATE mountain climbers but now I can do 75 in a set without stopping! I still hate them, but I can at least do them!! You will get there and congrats on getting through phase 1!!

Hahaha! I was just telling my husband that mountain climbers are of the devil!! That is the one exercise that I hate.

They are the devil!! And I hurt my ankle about half way through the program and still did them, just in 4 little mini sets instead of one set! But I built the strength back up and am doing them all in one set now (still hate them though) was not a fan of foot fires either but now they do not seem to bother me as much as they used to!
  • elinsofie
    Options
    They are the devil!! And I hurt my ankle about half way through the program and still did them, just in 4 little mini sets instead of one set! But I built the strength back up and am doing them all in one set now (still hate them though) was not a fan of foot fires either but now they do not seem to bother me as much as they used to!

How do you split them up into 4 mini sets? Do you just pause the game and have a break or is there some other way to do it?
  • Twylyght
    Options

How do you split them up into 4 mini sets? Do you just pause the game and have a break or is there some other way to do it?

I actually did not pause the game I would just take a break and listen to the trainer tell me "c'mon pick it up" but I knew it was best for my ankle to take it easy and take small breaks in between instead of hurting my ankle more by pushing myself to get him to stop "yelling" at me. I would just yell back at the tv "I'm doing what I can" and "it hurts okay deal with it" my husband always laughs at me when I yell back at my trainer on the game!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • elinsofie
    Options

I actually did not pause the game I would just take a break and listen to the trainer tell me "c'mon pick it up" but I knew it was best for my ankle to take it easy and take small breaks in between instead of hurting my ankle more by pushing myself to get him to stop "yelling" at me. I would just yell back at the tv "I'm doing what I can" and "it hurts okay deal with it" my husband always laughs at me when I yell back at my trainer on the game!

Ok, I'll try yelling at the trainer next time :laugh:

Anyway, you look great! I'm starting the 9 week program next week and this post is great motivation :)
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    congrats - you look awesome!
    i think i should dust off my wii and get cracking on it lol!

i dusted my off yesterday lol.. and did 30 mins free run on the wii fit fitness.. something i will do every day plus my son enjoys it too..

you look amazing and think i may invest in the EA SPORTS.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fab. x
  • Twylyght
    Options

Ok, I'll try yelling at the trainer next time :laugh:

Anyway, you look great! I'm starting the 9 week program next week and this post is great motivation :)

thank you so much elin!! Good luck on your 9 week and be a crazy and yell at the trainer!! Always makes me feel better!! :laugh:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    wow wtg!! I hope when I lose 10lbs I can see a difference like that
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I just finished phase 2 of the 9 week challenge. I agree that mountain climbers SUCK. I was killing myself to do them quickly. Lately I just do them with accuracy and speed is not my goal with them. I have lost almost 20# since starting the wii active 2! I like the wii active 2 (like the wii active and wii more active) - because it mixes up the workout - it's not 30 minutes of one thing. It goes by pretty fast. I like, too that they incorporated a cool down with it.
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! I've been floating between 148 and 153lbs and I can't seem to break under 148! I need to start doing something similar to what you're doing. How tall are you by the way? You look so thin for your weight.
  • Twylyght
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! I've been floating between 148 and 153lbs and I can't seem to break under 148! I need to start doing something similar to what you're doing. How tall are you by the way? You look so thin for your weight.

I am 5'11 so yes my weight is definitely spread out. I actually only want to lose 4 more pounds and do some more toning and I will be happy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!