Daily Check In - June

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? elliptical for 30 mins... didn't eat all my exercise calories
What would I have done differently? nothing - pretty good day
What is today's personal goals? track calories and go for a walk (DONE - 3 miles)

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise

Replies

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes - tracked calories and went for a walk but I went over quite a bit on calories :grumble: (and here lies the problem :noway: )
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? a 3 mile walk
    What would I have done differently? workout harder because I knew I was going out for dinner
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and the elliptical

• lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I'm pretty sure I did - but didn't track
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? big effort in step class
    What would I have done differently? didn't need to eat saltines - could have chosen better cracker
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, go for a walk
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories No - sodium
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 60 minutes on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? not eat so many exercise calories and sodium
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and the elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? bought a beautiful piece of stained glass :bigsmile: and had a relaxing day sipping bud light by the water :drinker:
    What would I have done differently? log calories and go for a walk
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, not eat all my exercise calories, yoga and the elliptical for 35 minutes

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

Back on track today!! :smile:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? didn't track over the weekend - did ok Saturday (other than vodka gimlets) - but too much yesterday
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? attempted to limit carbs
    What would I have done differently? shouldn't have gotten seconds at piano recital potluck
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, alread did an hour of step at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Back again! What an interesting Weekend. Got back on Friday and we had a huge storm Saturday evening! Sunday we celebrated our youngest's 17th birthday, and today was lots of cleanup! So glad the power came back on today, especially since the temps got into the 90's!! I'll be reporting in tomorrow!!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories No - sodium
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Met my goals - yoga, elliptical and didn't eat all my exercise calories
    What would I have done differently? not eat so many exercise calories and sodium (again)
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, don't eat all my exercise calories, watch my sodium intake and the elliptical (or clean the garage)

Welcome back Hoosiermomma!!! Glad you are okay :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? a little over on calories - but a pretty good day
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't go way overboard when I was mad at my daughter and started snacking
    What would I have done differently? didn't need the crackers
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, just went for a short walk/run - am going to do some situps now
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked calories
    What would I have done differently? go for a walk
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and the elliptical

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes for Mon and Tues
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not set them but i SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE EXERCISING!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Washed windows and cleaned out the frozen-up fridge
    What would I have done differently? lifted weights
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and not snack to much while boating with friends. It would be nice to get a bit of laundry folded!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days of exercise I'm counting all of the extra clean-up around here. :wink:

Weighed in Tues. morn 140.7 up a bit. Sitting on a boat for 5 days while being fed 3 meals a day and snacks makes it hard to maintain. I came close!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? cyes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? good choices, walked/ran for 25 minutes to squeeze in some exercise time
    What would I have done differently? again - didn't need the crackers
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, already did an hour of step at the Y
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked calories and did the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? not eat so many exercise calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and the elliptical (done... 65 minutes)

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - a little over on calories
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not quite
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't get mcdonalds when I got some for my son and I was starving
    What would I have done differently? eaten a quick healthy snack in the afternoon instead of trying to wait until 8:30
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, get in some exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No for Wed. and Thurs. but yes for Friday
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Still catching up with laundry, but I got a lot of other things done!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finally got back to my weights program!
    What would I have done differently? I liked yesterday - could have gotten up a little earlier
    What is today's personal goals? track calorie, exercise and not eat too much at the grad party for my nephew. Bringing the black bean and corn dip - at least that will be healthy!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - a little over on calories again
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not quite
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? really pushed to get to turbo kick
    What would I have done differently? not eaten so much cheese and potato while cooking dinner!
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, already did mega exercise at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 5/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably not. Went out to eat at a great Mexican Restaurant
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Drove for 9 hours so goals were a little hard to set
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Couldn't do much
    What would I have done differently? Less chips at the Mexican Restaurant
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, do my work-out and get lots done!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/6

Monday weigh-in 139.7 Down a pound from post Alaska weight. I think it's going to be a slow road down to my goal! (132)
    New Week gives me another opportunity to do well!! Let's Go ltspaul and goldk!! :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes on calories (using exercise cals) but ate too many carbs
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? loads of exercise this weekend
    What would I have done differently? not eaten as many carbs
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, already did an hour of step at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise (last week 6/7)
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went for a 3 mile walk
    What would I have done differently? track calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, the elliptical and yoga

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise

UGH! I am not doing well... I know what I am doing wrong. I just need to get back on track. Still exercising but need to watch what I drink and eat. :explode:
  • goldk
    Options
    New Week gives me another opportunity to do well!! Let's Go ltspaul and goldk!! :flowerforyou:

Exactly!!! Let's go!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made mostly good food choices
    What would I have done differently? too much dinner, should have left room for bedtime snack
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, and within nutritional guidelines, mowing for my only exercise today
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise (last week 6/7)