Just need to vent....

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    thank you, thank you!

Peter, I did ask her many times if she wanted to join in with me on p90x, she never really seem like she wanted too, and she posted on facebook that she got insanity, and was doing it.....but, i see what your saying as well!
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Some people are just haters!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Id have to agree with that!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Ok, so , I started my weightloss journey October 4, 2010, since I had lost my job, and could tell I was ganing weight. I was about 152lbs when I joined the gym...Was going religiously for like 5 months, wasn't noticing a change in anything, so thats when I decided to buy P90X, I kept with it for 90 days, and was still going to the gym when I could, and after my 90 days which was May 9, 2011, I had lost a total of 8 lbs, and 14.5 inches thorughout my body. Well, during the whole time of me doing P90X, i was also going to the gym with my friend, and she wasn't being really supportive of me doing both, like, to me, she was annoyed that I was working out more than she was.....so, then all of a sudden , I told her I was going to get insanity, and she again blew me off, well, all of a sudden , she had it, and is doing it....well, i went to the gym with her the other day, and told her that I was so stoked that my size 4 jeans fit again! and she was like " there is NO WAY your in a size 4" like really? are you saying that out of jealously, or are you really that mean?

do any of you have people like this around you in your life!?

Congratulations first. I'm not trying to offend you at all.. I'm just saying the way i read some of this.
    I think communication is very important between people. Sometimes assumptions are just that..

My opinion from what you said. You DO seem like your in a competition. You told her that you were doing DOUBLE workouts when you were going to the gym together, (so obviously the 2nd workout, she wasn't involved), and you told her about insanity.................... We assume she purchased Insanity and was doing it. ??

So, did you every ask her if you wanted to do P90x with her? Did you ask her about doing Insanity together?
    Maybe she felt left out and thought if YOU were a good friend you might have offered to do P90x together.
    Hence when you mentioned Insanity, she said to herself.. "OH I'm going to get this for myself since you won't ask me to join you."

Maybe I'm talking nonsense.
    Then you said that you were doing P90x and the whole time going to the gym with your friend for the last 3 months.

Then you say this.
    I haven't gone to the gym with her in months, and then I went on Friday, but hardly spoke to her!

Yep, you are talking nonsense. Nothing personal, but none of that made sense. Maybe it's a female thing. I've had other women make catty remarks and my husband didn't even catch it or understand it, but I knew
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I mean, people are entitled to their own opinions and what not, but i just think in general women are very petty, and always seem jealous of eachother.....lol