Personal Question (Body Hair Humor)

Options
2»

Replies

• bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    women should feel and look like women (soft and sexy) and men should feel and look like men (rough and rugged) just my opinion :happy:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I personally think a man waxing is feminine...
    I've waxed my guy a few times - from the waist up you dirty people!

It's a whole bunch of fun for me ( :bigsmile: ), but it hurts him a LOT.

When he's ripped, the hairless look is awesome. but believe me, there's NOTHING feminine about it.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with minimal body hair and I would not have ended with anyone who was hairy. I just would have had an issue with it. And to be a total pain in the butt, I find men who wax to be effeminat. So, for me it is a naturally not so hairy guy all the way.
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    I think people are entitled to have however much body hair they want and I really hate how popular culture is dominated by images of baby-bottom smooth women. The pressure that women have to wax, shave, and maintain hairless bodies is rather ridiculous, especially when you look at other cultures that could care less about it. However, I'll get off my high horse and answer the question...

I like however much body hair that particular individual feels sexy with! It's all about the confidence anyway, right? Who doesn't like a swimmer who waxes his body to win the race? Or a woman who likes to go around au naturel?

That being said, I get everything waxed and buffed, but that's what makes me feel sexy.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hahaha I think it's a little feminine if a guy waxes too, but being really hairy is a turnoff for me. I dated a guy who had really hairy shoulders and a really hairy back and it was pretty hard to get past.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hair on chest, yes. Hair on back and *kitten*, no. Hair on head, optional. I like a bald guy;)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't like my husband being prickly...so I prefer if he just trims his chest hair up once in awhile. Thank you jesus he doesnt have hair all over.
    I would love it if I didn't have hair below my eyelashes...but it doesnt work out that way... I shave like nonstop
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I jokingly tell my husband that if he were to walk around outside without a shirt on he'd be mistaken for a Sasquatch (bigfoot). I don't find it a turn off but I also don't get turned on by the hairy back. I do like his hairy chest though. :) I imagine if I had a hairy chest he'd find that a turnoff! lol I know I'd hat it!

ETA: When my husband and I started dating he was a skinny 19 year old with three little chest hairs waving in the breeze! No back hair, heck he couldn't even grow a decent mustache! Now he jokes that his hair is migrating (off of his head and onto his back.) My point is, it gradually crept up over the years. I haven't had the issue of dating someone hairless then going to someone furry.