Goal reached

Options
2»

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I think it's like 50/50? I honestly never thought of my eating as dieting, more like a lifestyle change. I was definitely very aware of the exact amount of calories I was eating every day though. Until about a couple months ago, I was eating 1650-1800 cals/day, now that I don't really need to be losing any more, I've added about 1000 calories per day to that. I still exercise every day, though.

I started by walking for the first 5-6 months and then I did p90x all the way through twice. I really think it was the p90x that helped me lose weight as quickly as I did. (I did the doubles routine, so I was working out 2x a day 3-4 days a week, and once on the remainder of the days).

I'm about to start P90X+ next week because I haven't really been doing anything super intense for the past month or so, just walking/running/biking.

I have so much I could write about, but it would seriously take a book. You can message/email if you want specific details!
    Joe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!