kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    we just eat them plain, one by one!

or sometimes with spinach
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love strawberries!

I have sliced strawberries in my oatmeal for breakfast.

I also made strawberry waffles and strawberry pops!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I eat them right out of the container.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am having my strawbetrries naked at the moment :-)

(maybe a dash of sugar but they are so good they don't need anything added!)

made the OH choclate covered strawberries at the weekend - he went crazy for them. As they strawberries are so frsh at the moment I didn't even feel like I was missing out!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I love eating them plain too. And it's too soon here for fresh here as well but the ones at the grocery store are pretty good right now - just have to pick out one or two with a bit of mold on them. Gross....but the price is low so it's not a huge loss.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i've been chopping them up and freezing them in 1 cup portions for my smoothies! :)
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    My favorite way to eat strawberries is with raw spinach and goats cheese.... GORGEOUS!! try layering on to some lightly toasted bagette (bagette- spinach- goats cheese-strawberries) no need for butter. add a sprinkling of black pepper and its just divine!
  • veronichorne
    veronichorne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ever tried strawberry water? Take a pitcher and fill it with water and ice. Slice a few strawberries and put in the water. The water will get a hint of that strawberry taste. Great for the summer months!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am going to try your strawberry salad dressing idea! I ate a strawberry salad with red lettuce and feta cheese with WildTree Ginger Plum Dressing (which I LOVE) after watching a commercial that also had chucks of chicken and almonds and goat cheese instead of feta. It was a nice change from lettuce, tomato, cucumber...bla bla bla
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for the great tip about the strawberry water....I hadn't really thougth about trying it that way. I bet strawberry lemon would be a good combination and might actually get me to drinking all my daily water without adding Chrysal Light and other processed stuff.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i love them plain or sometimes in salads....

One of my favorite desserts is chopped up strawberries in a bowl w 2 tbs of fat free cool whip and 1 of the strawberrry jello weight watchers cups... omg soooooo gooood :)

strawberries are my favorite fruit... ever haha
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Either a full bag of spinach or (baby) spring mix. Mix up a homemade balsamic vinagarette. Throw some toasted almond slivers, goat cheese, and strawberries in. Mix it all together. Enjoy!