Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :):bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful then, you are beautiful now.

You are truly an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!!! Way to go Girl! Hey your husband is a cutie too!! What does he say about your weightloss????
    I can barely keep him off me!! Though he has always been "Into" me, no matter what weight I was. I am just more confident and walk around with less on now!!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You were beautiful then, you are beautiful now.

You are truly an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you!!!! That is SO nice of you!!! :bigsmile:
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    omg tam you look so hot!!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    One Word - Amazing :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job, girl!!!

Jess
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! what a difference you look awesome
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Truly an inspiration to all!! Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Check you out girlie!!! YEY! YEY! Check you out!!! HORRAY!!! Keep up the fantabulous work! YEY!

:flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look GREAT!!
    Keep up the great work.
    You Rock!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks again everyone else who responded!!! :) I am getting there, slowly but surely!!! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone else who responded!!! :) I am getting there, slowly but surely!!! :wink:

girl...YOU ARE SO THERE! looking amazing....and soooooooooo proud of you sis!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    That is truely awesome. That would have been like caring another person around. when I was in high school our music teacher lost 130 pounds. After he did it he then carried our English teacher up the stairs (she was 130 pounds), just to see how much harder it was to carry all that extra weight.

You've done a great job. :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to me Tami!!! one day i will be there with you (with my cadbury cream egg wrappers taped to my nose..) I cant wait for the day when i can look like that.... its coming though i can feel it....!

you rock:heart: and i adore you:smooched:
    jackie
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Look at that booty!!!!

You've transformed so much since I saw you in CT.

Great job sweets!

VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!

*HUGS*

~Jo Jo
  • blondeambition
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment, that has to feel great. I'm always curious what everyone's plan is ( how many cals/day and workouts)...would love to know what worked for you!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment, that has to feel great. I'm always curious what everyone's plan is ( how many cals/day and workouts)...would love to know what worked for you!!
    Hi!

Currently my numbers are this:
    Mon, Wed, Fri - 1400 cals (no HARD workout...I do some sit-ups, lunges, squats, etc at home)

Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun - 1900 cals (I burn around 1100 cals at the gym doing various cardio and weights. I start with 65 min on the elliptical with arms at level 19....and then will do a bit on the treadmill or bike or the elliptical with incline)
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awsome
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Tam ... you give a lot of people hope, me included! You are beautiful and it is so good to see the confidence and joy on your face now. It is a wonderful accomplishment and you should definitely be proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!