Options

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Options
    :angry: Crap...I only see a red X for the before.:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Grrr, don't know why my before pic went away! Anyway! Here it is again.
    m_29b42e30dca6d1473e9726bbd498c3ac.jpg

And another after pic. (Besides the one on the first page) Holding my friends 2 1/2 month old son Mason! Awwww! hehe
    m_7d39bdb6ef7435f232042060ecaf2a3f.jpg
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tami.
    I think you should reward yourself with a trip to NYC!!!:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    OHHHH BABY!!!!!! YOU LOOK SMOKEN!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TAMI. YOU ARE A TRUE EXAMPLE OF WHAT DEDICATION IS ALL ABOUT.
    AGAIN-VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU GIRL.
    FRIENDSHIP,
    RENEE
  • Joselem
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us! I enjoy reading your insightful success story, recipes.... and feel that everyone of us have a need to achieve a healthier life! Way to go Tam... you are fantabulous!
    You da bom! bom chica wow wow! :explode: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Congrats Tami.
    I think you should reward yourself with a trip to NYC!!!:drinker:
    Yes! Party time with Ali and whoever else in NYC!! Gonna come???? Are ya?? :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    OHHHH BABY!!!!!! YOU LOOK SMOKEN!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TAMI. YOU ARE A TRUE EXAMPLE OF WHAT DEDICATION IS ALL ABOUT.
    AGAIN-VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU GIRL.
    FRIENDSHIP,
    RENEE
    Hey Renee! SO good to see you and thanks girl! Coming from YOU, that is a great compliment! :happy:

Take care!

Hug!
    Tam
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us! I enjoy reading your insightful success story, recipes.... and feel that everyone of us have a need to achieve a healthier life! Way to go Tam... you are fantabulous!
    You da bom! bom chica wow wow! :explode: :laugh:
    Thank you!! I am so happy to know my success is inspiring.

Keep going everyone!!! A healthier lifestyle = feeling GREAT!! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    What hasn't been said about your accomplishments?

What inspired me most about you, is that you KEEP GOING!!! You've been at this a long time, with great committment, and you prove that if you stick with it, it works!!!

You were beautiful then, are now, and will be when you reach your goal! You just look healthier and even happier!
    Thanks for the support you give to others here on MFP!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    Amanda
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    OMG! You look wonderful!!! I only hope to accomplish what you have! I love to look at your profile for new pics. They are inspiring! Great job! Do you have a big reward planned for yourself for when you reach goal? If you do not then you should start thinking of a really good one!

Thanks for all you do for all of us here!

Amy
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Awesome Tam! Thanks so much for sharing! What an inspiration! You are a great lady! Love this positive example you've set for us! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump for Arewethereyet! :laugh:
  • JESSMC420
    Options
    I don't know why I can't view any of the photos that people post on the community boards? I only seem to be able to view them on the profiles. I am DYING to see your before and after!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    TAMI!!!! Congrats on 2 more pounds!!!

You are smokin mamasita!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I can't view any of the photos that people post on the community boards? I only seem to be able to view them on the profiles. I am DYING to see your before and after!!!!

are you at work when trying to view them? for some they say that's when they can't view them.

On Tam's before pic for some reason the before pic turned into an x in a box. But she reposted it on this thread so perhaps you can view it from there?

Other wise the girl is going picture crazy...and WHY SHOULDN'T she! She's a hottie, before and AFTER photos prove that:smooched: so you can find lots on her profile

Good luck on the viewing so you've been unable to thus far..:sad:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    POST AWAY TAMI!!!!! I :heart: YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!! You are a HOT HOT tamale!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    you look killer!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :happy:

I hope you don't think I am full of myself. Honestly, posting so many pics is almost like a form of therapy for me. I used to avoid a camera like the plague! Or, I would only want shots from my shoulders up. Not good!

So, the fact that I take pics and then to post them too! Honestly, that wouldn't have happened a few months ago. So, I thank you for putting up with my "slowly building confidence" :wink:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Tam - you're gorgeous, AND you also have some great tops on in those pics - I LOVE the two cream/white coloured ones - where do you shop?
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You've inspired me to post a pic of myself pre-weight loss - although those are hard for me to look at!

(Edited - I did the wrong form of your / you're -ooops!)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam - you're gorgeous, AND you also have some great tops on in those pics - I LOVE the two cream/white coloured ones - where do you shop?
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You've inspired me to post a pic of myself pre-weight loss - although those are hard for me to look at!

(Edited - I did the wrong form of your / you're -ooops!)

Hey thanks girl!! :)

I shop at Marshalls a lot. They have GREAT close at cheaper prices. The one in my town is really good too!! I can always find something there. That is where the cream top is from. The creamy sweater(over the black tank) is from New York and Company, another great store.

Old Navy has come cute things right now! I bought a burgundy sweater coat last week from there. SOOO cute and cozy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!