Deep Thoughts

Options
by Jack Handey......

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying."

And if he asks why is God crying, I think another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

oh, I love SNL :wink:

Replies

• soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    by Jack Handey......

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying."

And if he asks why is God crying, I think another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

oh, I love SNL :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    HAHA! But cruel too - but hey ho, its well worth the LOL's
    :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind."
  • soup78
    Options
    Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

Hey Jamerz!

Laughter does aid in weight loss and works the abs! Not to mention it just makes ya feel good! :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    If you ever drop your keys in a river of molton lava...let em go...cause man...they're gone!
  • soup78
    Options

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You make me laugh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • soup78
    Options
    HAHA! But cruel too - but hey ho, its well worth the LOL's
    :laugh:

It made me chuckle, had to share!!! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    "If you ever fall off of the Empire State Building, go limp because then people might think you're a dummy and try to catch you, because hey, free dummy!"
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    “The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.”
  • soup78
    Options
    It's easy to sit there and say I'd like to have more money.

I guess that's why I like it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth. Wanting that money.

:wink:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    "Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of
    striking surface attached to the end of a long stick."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    If you ever drop your keys in a river of molton lava...let em go...cause man...they're gone!

• mommared53
    Options
    It's easy to sit there and say I'd like to have more money.

I guess that's why I like it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth. Wanting that money.

:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: I almost laughed out loud and I'm at work. :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    "If you ever fall off of the Empire State Building, go limp because then people might think you're a dummy and try to catch you, because hey, free dummy!"

• mommared53
    Options
    “The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.”

:laugh: :laugh: Where do you all come up with these?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I lie in bed at night and look up at the stars, I think to myself, "Man! I really need to fix that roof."
  • soup78
    Options

Yeah! got another Miss Smarty Pants in the house! :drinker:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    “If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting”