5'3 going from 160 to 125!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMichelleB
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have weighed in at 180 at my peak (many moons ago, thankfully). My lowest weight was 125# 5years ago (got their through WW). I have fluctuated between 128 and 137 since. currently at around 132, and would love to get ack to the 120s, but finding it SO very difficult (just turned 38 yesterday, so I'm blaming that). I exercise 6-7days a week and track on MFP (and eat at least 1200 cals a day, but usually my net isn't much more than that).
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" started at 188lbs my current weight is 147lbs
    goal is 120lbs , I stay at 1200 calories or slightly below
    I exercise everyday... 30 day shred, c25k, walk, heavy cleaning
    Dance.. at least one of these daily sometimes more :smile:
    Did anyone notice I'm in the 140's :tongue: lol
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" Started at 195 and I'm hovering around 130-135 now. I'd like to get to 125 but I'm struggling a lot with the last few pounds. Just the norm as for how I lost weight... diet and exercise! I've taken a lot of walks throughout my journey. I used the elliptical religiously for a while. Now I'm taking zumba which is lots of fun. I'm eating more calories now but when i was losing I was eating 1200 a day.
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me too!

My peak was 175lbs, which was about 10 years ago. I dropped 25lbs pretty easily via Weight Watchers. For the most part, I have been able to keep that weight off. Although I tend to gain 5-10lbs during the winter *blush*

Right now, I'm logging my all food, even the bad days. I'm just starting my third week of Turbo Jam, which I do in the mornings. I just started 30 Day Shred in the evenings.
  • je11ybean
    je11ybean Posts: 2
    Options
    Cindyrey, I'm in the same situation. I'm 5'1". SW 145, CW 136, GW 125. I have been traveling and not able to be so strict with my calories and exercise. I've been stuck at 136 for four weeks now. Do you think I should give alli a try?
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awsome job on all your hard work ladies!!!! and ty for the replies and for the motivation! i myself just got out of a plateau. i started zigzagging calories and stopped using the elliptical everyday. i kind of zigzag my calories burned as well. one day i will burn A LOT and the next day not so much =] it has worked so far!