Honest criticism

Options
2»

Replies

• luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!
    Another 10 lbs you will look too gaunt, you don't want to lose those curves. As the others have said, stop losing and start building some muscle if you feel you need to change something.

I have always said that to look good on the beach all you have to do is find someone that looks worse than you and park yourself beside them! Your second photo proves my point :laugh: (somewhere someone is looking at that lady's photo album and saying "Wow, who's that hot chick beside you?")

If I was on that beach I wouldn't want to be anywhere near YOU :wink:
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I don't think you have another 10 lbs to lose, girlfriend, you look great. Keep exercising and toning but don't worry about the weight, just how you look and feel. Way to go!
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't believe you need to lose any more weight, and if you're not happy with your shape I'd suggest toning, as PPs have said. When you're in your healthy range it's all about body image, not what the scale says. If you're still unhappy about a certain area, work on toning that up! You look great :)
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    **Honestly**?? I agree with everyone else. I don't think you need to lose any more weight. I am 5'3" and 105 is my goal... idk if 3" makes that much of a difference, but maybe when I get to about 115 or 110 I'll also be brave enough to post pics and ask for honest criticism ;)

But I also agree with those who talk about continuing to tone. do you do any resistence training? I never weighed over 100 lbs before I had kids and looking back I see how thin I was, but had no muscle to speak of. This time I want to be "lean" and not "skinny" ;)

HTH
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    i would love to have your body.. lol

But no maybe just some tonning but no more lbs need to come off. x