coffee drinkers

2»

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I drink my coffee with 1 packet of Sweet & Low and 1 tbsp. of fat free Coffee-Mate French Vanilla.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    I am a Starbucks JUNKY!

I started out on Grande or Venti Mochas. Switched to Vanillia lattes. Then Switched to Skinny Vanilla lattes. Had a few moments with other flavored lattes as well as breve chais (o how I long for Chais....)...

I switched to plain coffee when I noticed how round I was getting. But I still loaded it with cream. (never liked insanely sweet coffee). Before I decided to go off of coffee all togehter (and believe me the cravings are setting in) I was getting a Venti Iced Coffee, 2 splendas and non-fat milk. Or a Venti Starbuck Doubleshot on ice with non-fat milk and two splendas.

It's a transition to go from cream and coffee to non-fat milk. You can either par it down with half cream and half non-fat milk and then next week more non-fat milk than cream, but I say jump in and get used to it as quickly as possible. or get non-fat creamer.

:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    For those who love half and half in their coffee. Do you know they make fat free half and half? Don't know how they do it but they do. I don't know how many calories it is but it is fat free.

Sugar free has slightly less calories than fat free, at least in International Delight coffee creamers

Land O Lakes makes a Fat Free creamer.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    For those who love half and half in their coffee. Do you know they make fat free half and half? Don't know how they do it but they do. I don't know how many calories it is but it is fat free.

Sugar free has slightly less calories than fat free, at least in International Delight coffee creamers

Land O Lakes makes a Fat Free creamer.

Isn't that an oxymoron? :huh: gawd... I still need a nuther cup....
    63574872_9e6794c73c.jpg
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    I use splenda because its calorie free, and one packet is as sweet as 2 packets of sugar. I use 2 creamers (30 calories total). So, for one big 12oz cup of coffee there's about 35 calories. I figure that isn't that bad.
This discussion has been closed.