Sit at a desk all day, eat when I'm bored!

13»

Replies

• Ladeejulz
    Ladeejulz Posts: 56
    Oh! I forgot one thing.....I will be setting the alarm on my cell phone to ring when it's time for my snacks because I get so busy, I can never remember to eat when I'm supposed to. My goal is to eat 6 small meals per day.
    Good Luck!!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 374 Member
    Like you I tend to eat when I'm bored.When the phones are slow I pay my own bills,read my mail I didn't get to the day before,I have exercise cords I use, I stand up & march in place burning calories, clean out files,clean my desk, water plants in office, I keep a picture of my skinny days at my desk & pull it out as a reminder of my goal, drink a lot of water, if I eat a snack its healthy one. If you don't have a skinny picture of yourself create one. Find the body you want to have add your head. Its helps keep me strong & be bored fades for my goal is in sight. Good luck!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 374 Member
    Can you do needlepoint, crochet a scarf or blanket for the homeless, besides previous response of mine I cut store coupons. I love taking home free to next to free grocerys. Extra money you save for your new clothes, a reward trip perhaps. Pass the time keeps mind off of eating for my goal is saving at the store. Helping with my budget. Free found money, However because your looking at food coupons could make you hungry. Look up recipes to try.Just keep your focus on your goal.
  • kaminator
    kaminator Posts: 1
    I have this problem too, no desk job for me however, worse, i pretty much get paid to sit around and watch tv all nite, so i have a huge problem with wanting to eat when i get bored. Ive started bringing either less food or healthier snacks, chewing gum and drinking lemon water, all of which seems to help, but it still doesnt stop me completely from wanting to eat, my job is probably the biggest thing in the way of my diet,i dont think i need to think of better foods, i just need to think of better ways to occupy my time and keep my mind off it
This discussion has been closed.