When is it okay to wear a Bikini??

Options
13»

Replies

• xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    Katie you look awesomeeee :) Pwlease there are girls at the beach wearing less than that, that are 2x your size.
    Be prous :) Could you have pictured wearing this before.
    You look bea-utifulll
  • AtomicDarling
    Options
    Are YOU comfortable in the bikini? Are you comfortable in your skin when you're wearing it? Honestly, that is all that matters. I think you look fine. Sure, you could tone up. But, couldn't we all? Keep doing what you're doing for the next two weeks and then wear the bikini!!!

Exactly!
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Honey, you look great. But our opinions really aren't needed. As long as you feel good & comfortable, that's all that matters!
  • sarahmtl
    sarahmtl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Being able to pull off a bikini is something that can change in a flash! So take advantage of your chance and do it! I am also in your situation with concerns of a bikini bod. But I have had two kids but I strut around like nobodys business. I have been in the place where I thought I would never get in a swimsuit again!! So strut. A bit of chub = curves. Curves are great!!
  • lotto649
    lotto649 Posts: 1
    Options
    Okay you asked for honest so here it goes. I don't think it it looks that great. The stomach has to be really flat to pull off a bikini. I'd stick with a one piece.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend you get bottoms that are more flattering, something that comes up higher (not much) but it will cover the bulge.

The way the bottoms are so low, it makes it show more the shape you don't want to show.

You look great, but if you are going to be self conscious because you are with skinnier friends, just try another style.

Sorry if I made you feel bad, I just wanted to be honest and belly is my problem area always and I've learned tricks to not emphasize that area.
    this. the bottoms don't look as flattering as they could be.
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    it looks good but the bottoms would be 100% better being a different style, a bit of a higher cut.Think 50's style which seem to be the trend ( in Australia anyway)
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    Ugh you know what, if you want to wear it and you think you will feel great in it then rock it and have fun.
    We go to Thailand and a few other beachy type destinations at least once a year for a few weeks and I have seen people wearing bikinis twice your age and three times your size.
    Its about attitude and about confidence :D
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    Oh ... FYI on a more personal note I think you look great.