30 day shred starting 3rd June

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    welcome. theres toooon of great workouts on demand if you have that available. just saying.
    feel free to add me as a friend if you want :)
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 3 in the bag! So, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday left. A loooooooooooooong transAtlantic flight right in the middle. But, i'm making a public committment right now, to get off the plane, get to my hotel and Shred. Now I can't cheat.
  • sculptandtone
    Options
    Day 7, Level 3.

I can't believe I'm 3 workout from being done my first round of 30DS.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have been really inspired by the 30 day shred threads on here so bought myself the dvd.
    I am just about to start it.
    Although ive lost most of my weight, I now want to tone up my figure. Wish me luck lol x
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6 on level 3! The end is so close that I can almost smell it...haha. 4 more days!!!

MrsWilsoncroft - Good luck! You'll really feel it the first few days haha
  • SwippleCita
    Options
    i did the day 1 today for the first time, can anyone tell me how to log that into my exercise, i cant seem to figure it out. thank you
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i did the day 1 today for the first time, can anyone tell me how to log that into my exercise, i cant seem to figure it out. thank you

It would go under circuit training, general
  • sculptandtone
    Options
    Day 8, Level 3.
    About 70% with Natalie.
    Two more Shreds to go.....a few days off for a Brazilian blowdry and then ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so much stronger! I am almost excited to start Level 1 again just to see the progress I've made.
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got back on the band wagon this morning and did Level 2. This is Day 15 and the 5th day of Level 2. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while and loose the love handles.

Congrats to those who are finishing up and kept with it!
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    Congrats on finishing, nowornever3! :)

I haven't shredded in three days--I got distracted over the holiday weekend, plus I splurged because yesterday was my birthday. But I'm ready to get back on schedule today, which will be Day 25 for me :) I also have Ripped in 30 ready to go once I finish--Amazon just delivered that one yesterday!

I'm going to have to figure out a different schedule because I got a Wii for my birthday (mostly so I can do Wii Fit)...maybe Jillian in the morning, then Wii in the evenings.
  • jojogo1111
    jojogo1111 Posts: 30
    Options
    I too own this video and have tried all the levels a few times. I was wondering...are you planning to add any other workouts to your routine or just the 30 day shred? I find that only doing the 30 day shred is not enough for me. I also try and run a few miles during my lunch break and then do a 30 day shred after work.
  • sculptandtone
    Options
    I'm DONE! (raises hands in Nixon-like victory pose then realizes how cheesy and annoying that would be so stops)

I had to do a double to finish today, but i finished, did some more cardio and feel great.

Taking a break for a few days and staring round TWO either Tuesday or Wednesday. I am so much stronger than when I started and I really want to do a round with Natalie the whole way before I move on.

Thanks for this thread. I may hop on another if one starts up next week. Congrats to everyone who has or is finishing up and a big "If I can do it YOU can do it" to those who need a push to start up again.

xo
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yaaayyy sculpt!!! You rock! I know this wasn't easy to finish so I'm doubly proud of you for doing it.

To all the rest, Shred on!!! :wink:
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    That's awesome, sculptandtone! I'm thinking of doing a double today so that I can finish tomorrow morning...we'll see :) Congrats on finishing!
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    Well, I did it--finished 30DS this morning! I'm going to take final measurements at the end of this week (after my ToM is over). I sort of can't believe that I actually finished. :)

Hope everyone else (who hasn't finished yet) is still going strong! :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it--finished 30DS this morning! I'm going to take final measurements at the end of this week (after my ToM is over). I sort of can't believe that I actually finished. :)

Hope everyone else (who hasn't finished yet) is still going strong! :)

Fantabulous sassenachtiff! I know about what you mean about it being sort of surreal once you're actually done!

Good job!
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    Fantabulous sassenachtiff! I know about what you mean about it being sort of surreal once you're actually done!

Good job!