Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My Ripped in 30 Results with Pictures!!

shalynna89
shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    You look AMAZING :D
    And you're beautiful.

I'm doing turbofire as well! :]
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Look at you!! Excellent results...I'm so proud of you!! :happy:
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    nice work!
  • OMG u look amazing, you did a wonderful job!!! I think i have a new role model
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    You look fantastic! Great job!!! You should be so proud of all your successes and hard work has paid off!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go... keep it up and I know you will reach your final goal. Thanks for the inspiration. I have started and stopped 30 Day Shred a few times now and am really determined to stick to it.
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Wow what a difference. COngratulations on the achievement and I totally agree...if it's working stick with it. Not long to go now and it looks like you will be at your goal. Good luck with the rest of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    You look fantastic! Great work!!! I'm on day 9 of 30 Day Shred and I'm looking forward to seeing my results. Thanks for sharing your success:smile:)
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    OMG!!!! Girl.. your pics are amazing!! The results are awesome! I'm beginning to really think I need to get this DVD!!! Congrats!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    You look GREAT!!!!! You midsection is shrinking away!!!!!
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    wow you look great! congratz!!!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Great job!!! Congratulations.
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Are you kidding me??? You did that in 40 days??? Amazing!!! Well done!!!
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    These are great results! Can't beat that!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Awesome!!!!!
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    Amazing results, you beautiful girl!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    You look absolutely AWESOME! :) Way to go! Keep up the hard work. :)
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    I am just going to say it.. I hope you dont take it the wrong way! Buuutt DDDAAANNNGGG Girl you look amazing!! Defiantly an inspiration to start the 3 day shread.. I have it but wasnt able to do it when I first started loosing weight but defiantly am going to have to try it now! Great job!!
  • You look AMAZING!!! Great job!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Aweome, you look great!

I am about to finish the 30 Day Shred (I have 3 more days of level 3), I have not taken a day off, been doing it straight through 10/10/10. I am starting the Ripped in 30 next week :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!