Options
    Holy crap!!! You look so good!!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow! You look Amazing!
  • ThickDyme624
    Options
    Girl you better do it!:smile: I have a question what is the ripped and shred? I have never heard of it before, can you give me more informaiton so I can incorporate that into what am doing now? I would really appreciate it...keep up the great work, you look amazing:smile:
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I started the 30 Day Shred.....made it 3 days and got stress with preparing for final exams (nursing school), but you have totally motivated me to start up again after my last exam on Monday! Congrats, you look beautiful!
  • medaniel23
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! Keep it up!!
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!! Congrats, your hard work has most certainly paid off! I am on day 3 of the 30DS and I am truly motivated by your results. I just may have to try the Ripped in 30 when I'm done with my Shred.
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    You are looking damn fine girl huge improvement you must be super proud of yourself!! I am on the 30day shred on day 5 today ...I had 3 days off oppz, but I did biggest loser bootcamp on one of those days so don't feel bad for it lol i hope by day 30 I have got similar results to you :) I am already noticing a difference :) You are closer to your goal than you were in the beginning keep pushing at it :)
  • lovelysweater
    lovelysweater Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! By the way, I just adore your hair!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!! You look great, you go girl!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome!!!!! Keep it up cuz u can do it!!!!!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    speechless! you look fantastic
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Bet you are feeling great too!!
  • sarsie55
    sarsie55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is very impressine. Truly inspirational!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW~! you look amazing! you should be really proud of all your hard work! definitely motivating me to do my ripped in 30 (still in package)...i too had great results from 30ds! thank you for sharing & keep it up, you have awesome determination!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    amazing results, I am finishing the shred now (on day 24) and then I am starting ripped right after....I hope to get results even half as good as yours!!!
  • krevelle65
    Options
    You look great, Thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!