Things I do to annoy my spouse

Options
brewingaz
brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
The flipside of the other thread.

Ever since we got dark counter tops, I dont' see crumbs as much. I SUCK at remembering to wipe them down when I clean the kitchen.

I can't sleep with any light in the room. I will literally block a clock with a pillow just because of the light it gives off

When chicken wings are at the table, I leave her very few because I can devour chicken wings like no other.

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I wake up in the morning... :laugh:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I wake up in the morning... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • brewingaz
    Options
    LOL! I know her list about me would be 50 pages long I'm sure, but those are the things I came up with
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Leave lights on.

Forget to take the clothes out of the dryer and turn it on again, thus heating up the house.

Repeatedly tell him my breasticles aren't made of Playdough.

... and roughly 10k other things, I'm sure.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    LOL! I know her list about me would be 50 pages long I'm sure, but those are the things I came up with

This is why I am not in a rush to get married again.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    LOL. i love this one. again, i cant comment. the life of a single lady. i can do what i want, when i want, wherever i want. and not have to worry about ANYONE being annoyed by it.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that when Jan rolls over in the night and looks at me, her heart fills with joy, her body flushes with excitement and she silently ruminates on the fortune that she had when she met me.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have an opinion about everything. I try to reign it in but it doesn't always work! :frown:
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    my ex would say things I do to annoy him is that I simply exsit! lol
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i dont wipe the knife clean of jelly before sticking it in the peanut butter... we actually had this argument the other day.... seriously... we were laughing at each by the time it was over.
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    Had to reply to this. My biggest thing is that I'm a control freak. I'll complain about him not helping, but when he does help I go behind him and redo whatever it is he worked so hard at! Like Shandi, I also have an opinion about everything, but I try to pass it off as fact. Hey - I'm working on it.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have a tendancy to leave the caps off things.

I walk around the house in my underwear.

I don't fold the fitted sheets.
  • brewingaz
    Options
    Oh and I do a real ****ty job separating clothes for laundry. We have one of those hampers that you're supposed to put whites in one bin, lights in another, then darks in the other. I just dump them all in one. Doesn't bother me a bit when I do laundry. But booyyy do I hear about it when she does lol.
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that when Jan rolls over in the night and looks at me, her heart fills with joy, her body flushes with excitement and she silently ruminates on the fortune that she had when she met me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I close the lid on the laptop. For some reason, he likes to leave it open all the time. I close it and it just sends him over the edge.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    leaving the lights on.
    leaving the AC on 75.. i get cold easily.
    putting the kitchen towel on the cabinet door - hes a weirdo for that one.
    forgetting to do the laundry, especially when he needs something the next day.
    falling alseep with my glasses on - he doesnt really get annoyed, but he always tells me to take them off before i fall asleep and i never listen.
    leaving the bathroom door open.
    pointing out words he says wrong, or correcting his grammer.
    telling him he is rude for walking into a door before me, ordering food before me, forgetting to unlock my door to the car so i can get in and shorten my chances of a creep snatching, rapping and murdering me.
    forgetting to put my gun away.
    and lastly
    gettng on my knee and asking him if he will marry me lol
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Folded sheets are impossible to fold so you win.

I turn lights on everywhere I go, then forget to turn them off.
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I will, literally, hide around the house and scare him. :devil:
    I also flip around a lot of what he says... like... at the gym he said, "I brought your hairbrush." Now, this was a completely thoughtful thing, but just for the fun of it I said, "What, are you saying my hair looks bad?" Etc. He gets flustered and I think it's hilarious. :wink:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The flipside of the other thread.

Ever since we got dark counter tops, I dont' see crumbs as much. I SUCK at remembering to wipe them down when I clean the kitchen.

I can't sleep with any light in the room. I will literally block a clock with a pillow just because of the light it gives off

When chicken wings are at the table, I leave her very few because I can devour chicken wings like no other.

lol@chicken wings.

I think it annoys him that I forget a lot of things....short term memory is not so great :/
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Pretty much nothing, I'm the perfect wife...hehe.

I'm sure it annoys him that I'm not as good of a housekeeper as I could be. I do dishes about once a week. The rest of the time they sit in the sink. I also only clean house and do laundry once a week or so.

I'm way less strict with the kids than he probably thinks I should be. The way I see it, at 3 and 1 they are still babies and I will treat them like my babies if I wanna.