Things I do to annoy my spouse

Options

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    When we go camping I load everything but the kitchen sink because "You never know-we just might need it" haha....he hates it!! & I'm sure he hates the fact I'm such a neat freak (as he's not) & I can be a 'bit too' girly sometimes. :)
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have a tendancy to leave the caps off things.

I walk around the house in my underwear.

I don't fold the fitted sheets.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE CAPS OPEN!!! GRRR!!! BUT i have the inability to close doors/cabinets/droors all the way. my brain doesnt work that way.
  • staceygilbert
    Options
    ok, that one made me laugh!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    He hates it when I act creepy.... meaning he'll come home from work and I'll meet him at the door saying "Oh honey, I've missed you today, give me a kiss!" and I make a sort of open-mouth face whilst licking my lips...
    Or I'll just follow him around the house whispering loving phrases into his ear...
    Or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and stare at him until he wakes up and he always jumps :P
    Or when I send him dirty texts, but they are pics of other people and it's not pretty

The list goes on an on at how much I creep him out but it entertains me, and that's all that matters!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    If there is anything I do which annoys him, he never lets me know. I suspect however, that my refusal to put the bins out might niggle him occasionally! (I clean the toilets, I don't think it's unreasonable that he should do the bins!)

ETA: That's not to say that I am in any way perfect - more that he has the patience of a saint!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and stare at him until he wakes up and he always jumps :P
    Or when I send him dirty texts, but they are pics of other people and it's not pretty

I <3 you, Skitty. LMFAO.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that when Jan rolls over in the night and looks at me, her heart fills with joy, her body flushes with excitement and she silently ruminates on the fortune that she had when she met me.

I can understand why! :wink:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Use his razor on my legs.....DRIVES HIM CRAZY!!!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    The fact that I must continue breathing up all the oxygen in the room.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I don't mop the floors even though I've told her that, secretly, I enjoy mopping floors

I give her a hard time about how dirty her car is inside (I know she doesn't like that)

I leave papers on the kitchen counter or table instead of taking them upstairs to my desk

I don't like to unload the dishwasher because it's something I just really hate doing (but I have no problem putting dishes in it)

We're supposed to split most of the chores but we both hate cleaning bathrooms. I try to wait to see how long it will go before she just cleans it for me lmao

I'm sure there are lots of others if I really thought about it....but I already sound like a bad husband.
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    At night, I'll lose my pillow off the side of the bed and steal his to replace it muttering something about, "you stole my pillow".

I know that one drives him nuts.

The way I just rip lettuce. He pulls it huge leaf, by huge leaf. I just pull out chunks.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Our towel rack is at the other end of the bathroom as our shower. With tile floors, it pisses her off that I get out dripping wet to get it and water gets on the floor making it crazy slippery. So I end up bugging her nearly every morning for my towel because apparently I'm not capable of remembering to get it myself :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that when Jan rolls over in the night and looks at me, her heart fills with joy, her body flushes with excitement and she silently ruminates on the fortune that she had when she met me.

Of course she does! :laugh:

I intentionally walk in front of the tv when he is playing Madden. I turn on Anthony Bourdain when I know he hates him.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    LOL. i love this one. again, i cant comment. the life of a single lady. i can do what i want, when i want, wherever i want. and not have to worry about ANYONE being annoyed by it.

SHOWOFF! :tongue:
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I wake up in the morning... :laugh:

WOW!!! That is the EXACT same thing my spouse does to annoy me too!! ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like to warm my cold hands and feet on him. :devil: It's not MY fault he has the body temperature of a blast furnace.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I call him "babe" or "honey" when he's wrenching on a jetski or playing with power tools. Apparently that's not "manly".

I prefer the spaces you can actually see to be free of clutter. He prefers the inside of drawers and cabinets to be organized. I clutter his and he clutters mine trying to keep the one we like clear.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    He hates it when I act creepy.... meaning he'll come home from work and I'll meet him at the door saying "Oh honey, I've missed you today, give me a kiss!" and I make a sort of open-mouth face whilst licking my lips...
    Or I'll just follow him around the house whispering loving phrases into his ear...

The list goes on an on at how much I creep him out but it entertains me, and that's all that matters!!!

You sound fun and hilarious I love it!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Our towel rack is at the other end of the bathroom as our shower. With tile floors, it pisses her off that I get out dripping wet to get it and water gets on the floor making it crazy slippery. So I end up bugging her nearly every morning for my towel because apparently I'm not capable of remembering to get it myself :)

You're just hoping for some action once she sees you naked... here's a hint: if you get it yourself, it may make her want you more..
    As for that breathing .....in and..... out??? OVER and OVER...??? Well, that's a different story.. :bigsmile:
    oh yeah... love ya... :wink:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

You sound fun and hilarious I love it!

You're right on the money... I totally am BOTH those things! Lol :laugh: :laugh: