• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Elisha Culbert - short, blonde, busty.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    these are hilarious! haha.

p.s. ive been told, jenna jameson, beyonce, gwen stafani, tyra banks and scarlett johanssen...weird combo

Profile pic reminds me of Christina Applegate.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    When I keep my hair curly I get Joan Osborne (1 hit wonder - If God was one of us) and straight with bangs I get Amber Tamblyn.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 different photos from this year and Bonnie Pink come up in each one. Maybe that's what my bone structure looks like if I lost all this weight. Who knows? LOL. Last year I took one from when I was 15 and it was a pretty good match with Samantha Fox circa 1985.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Samuel L. Jackson.
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    Nicole Kidman during her curly red hair days.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Who's mine???? Anyone got any suggestions?
  • marcyrebecca
    Options
    Who's mine?
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Who's mine???? Anyone got any suggestions?

I looked at your pic and immediatley thought Jodie Foster.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have been told very recently that I resemble both Lauren Graham and Mary Louise Parker (the chick from Weeds~I might have her name wrong). In profile I can see how I kind of look like Lauren Graham especially if the person looking has lost their very thick glasses. I do not see the Weeds chick at all and I was left wondering if maybe the person who told me that was trying to see if I was holding.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have been told very recently that I resemble both Lauren Graham and Mary Louise Parker (the chick from Weeds~I might have her name wrong). In profile I can see how I kind of look like Lauren Graham especially if the person looking has lost their very thick glasses. I do not see the Weeds chick at all and I was left wondering if maybe the person who told me that was trying to see if I was holding.

They are both beautiful women, who look a good deal younger than their age.
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I never get told I look like anyone.

well, a few times Drew Barrymore --when she was in the riding in cars with boys movie and had long red hair

and gillian anderson when the newest xfiles movie came out

but nothing reliable or frequent
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I get that I look like a mix between drew berrymore and Kirsty Alley back in the 80's....hmmm
    I say I just look like me
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I was stopped at the SLC airport a long time ago by a group of older women wanting my 'Patty Duke' autograph. LOL
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I have no idea...you guys tell me! Some people tell me I look like a young Jodie Foster but I don't see it.

I had no idea until you said Jodie Foster! yes, Jodie Foster!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I was stopped at the SLC airport a long time ago by a group of older women wanting my 'Patty Duke' autograph. LOL

And I hope you gave it to them! Ha! Ha! I'd hate to see you disappoint your fans!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When Iwas a teen and really skinny with LONG hair I heard Alicia Silverstone all the time...got annoying! I have also heard Princess Diana...weird....and Patricia Arquette. I think I have my own unique look!
  • Surrealgamer
    Surrealgamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes
    I definitely see the resemblance. =)
  • Surrealgamer
    Surrealgamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes
    I definitely see the resemblance. =)