30 lbs gone! With pics

Options

Replies

• rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Looking good girl! Keep up the good work :)
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WTG! Looks Great!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    wow, you started off with an amazing month! keep that up and you'll get to your goal in no time. ;) you do look so much younger already! you should be very proud of yourself...keep up the good work!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Looking good!

How is your husband doing with the diet changes? It can be hard. My dad was diagnosed with Diabetes when he was 41 yrs old, he is now 71 yrs old and just now having to start insulin once a day if needed and needs to test his blood sugar three times a day now. He's managed controlling with diet for so long it's second nature now. He's one of my inspirations to loose weight and be healthier.

One the flip side, my FIL was diagnosed with Diabetes 10 yrs ago, refuses to change his way of eating, checks his blood sugar up to 10 times a day, insulin at least 5 times a day, he has problems with his feet and legs. Add to this he's had 5 heart attacks, and at least two major strokes, I fear the next call we get from their number will be notifying us of his passing.

Healthier eating can do wonders with diabetes. After watching my dad succeed in dealing with it and my FIL not accept changes need to be made, I know what a difference it can make.
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    There is such a difference!! Keep up the good work!!
  • sunflowermom2
    Options
    Way to go! You look great keep it up you will get there in no time.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    I think you should continue to do update pics in this outfit! what a great way to show your progress. congrats!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job! and I'm lol'ing at "yes I have more than this one outfit" disclaimer on your pics.
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good job
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's really coming off and it shows! Great!
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options

Since May I have:
    Joined MFP.
    Lost 20.2 lbs.
    Didn't have any chocolate candy.
    Cut my sodium to under 2000 mg most days.
    Cut my acid reflux medicine by 75%.
    Have more energy. I don't feel "weighed" down by all the extra food I was eating.
    My skin is looking better.
    Found lots of support here! :flowerforyou:

Looking forward to the next 30 lbs gone!

weightloss3.jpg

Wonderful job. Way to go!!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are looking great hun!
    Such an inspiration! x
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Looking good!

How is your husband doing with the diet changes? It can be hard. My dad was diagnosed with Diabetes when he was 41 yrs old, he is now 71 yrs old and just now having to start insulin once a day if needed and needs to test his blood sugar three times a day now. He's managed controlling with diet for so long it's second nature now. He's one of my inspirations to loose weight and be healthier.

One the flip side, my FIL was diagnosed with Diabetes 10 yrs ago, refuses to change his way of eating, checks his blood sugar up to 10 times a day, insulin at least 5 times a day, he has problems with his feet and legs. Add to this he's had 5 heart attacks, and at least two major strokes, I fear the next call we get from their number will be notifying us of his passing.

Healthier eating can do wonders with diabetes. After watching my dad succeed in dealing with it and my FIL not accept changes need to be made, I know what a difference it can make.

He is doing great! He has lost 50 lbs and his glucose went from over 300 to 120-140. He is working really hard and I'm so proud of him!
  • soonskinny01
    Options
    Wonderful job...you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options

He is doing great! He has lost 50 lbs and his glucose went from over 300 to 120-140. He is working really hard and I'm so proud of him!

That is awesome!
  • moniquenatalie
    Options
    Congrats! This is very encouraging for me too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!