Options

Replies

• sarahcowley1
    Options
    wtg looking gr8 !!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! This is why MFP works! I love all the supportive people here.
    I think you should continue to do update pics in this outfit! what a great way to show your progress. congrats!

I think I will continue to include it in the set!
    Great job! and I'm lol'ing at "yes I have more than this one outfit" disclaimer on your pics.

It was the funniest thing looking for photos and all the best ones to use I was wearing the same thing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Super, super job!!! My husband was put on blood pressure meds at age 28 and did the same thing. He lost 120lbs and ended up completing an Olympic size triathlon. It can be done!! Keep pushing! :-)
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Looking good! Great job -- keep up the good work!!!
  • michelearnold
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Yayyyyy for you! You go girl! Keep it up....soooooo very very proud of you!!!!!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. If I were you, I would hold onto that outfit so that you can see comparison pictures of yourself.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Making good healthy changes will add years to your life! Congrats!
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    looking wonderful!!! keep it up :)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    BAHAHA I love your comment "yes I have more than just this one outfit" hahaha. I think a lot of people wear the same thing for pictures because it shows how their body is changing. You are doing great! I would have guessed more than 30 lbs. Congrats on all of your accomplishments so far, sounds like you're really serious about this. Your doctor will be so proud of you! I wish you and the hubby the best of success :bigsmile:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You look great!!!
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep going, you are doing great!!!!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    good job!!! wtg! and I like that outfit!! Kim :)
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think it is a good idea to do the pictures in the same clothes because then you get to see the changes even more. :)

Great job and keep it up!
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    how awesome! you look so much younger already :D
  • losriama
    losriama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking good, keep up the good work :D

You are an inspiration to all of us trying to loose some extra weight, congrats!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You are definitely on your way. Its melting off.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! First time I have found such a supportive community!
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. If I were you, I would hold onto that outfit so that you can see comparison pictures of yourself.

After seeing these 3 I'm planning too!
    BAHAHA I love your comment "yes I have more than just this one outfit" hahaha. I think a lot of people wear the same thing for pictures because it shows how their body is changing. You are doing great! I would have guessed more than 30 lbs. Congrats on all of your accomplishments so far, sounds like you're really serious about this. Your doctor will be so proud of you! I wish you and the hubby the best of success

It really does! A different outfit can make a big difference.
    good job!!! wtg! and I like that outfit!! Kim :)

Thanks! It seems I like it too considering how much I wore it!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP May 1. In March my husband was diagnosed with diabetes and instead of going on medication he wanted to make dietary changes and lose weight. Also, in March I was hospitalized with pneumonia and have been on oxygen full time. We both needed to make some serious changes. When I joined I had already lost 11lbs. Total is 30.6!

Since May I have:
    Joined MFP.
    Lost 20.2 lbs.
    Didn't have any chocolate candy.
    Cut my sodium to under 2000 mg most days.
    Cut my acid reflux medicine by 75%.
    Have more energy. I don't feel "weighed" down by all the extra food I was eating.
    My skin is looking better.
    Found lots of support here! :flowerforyou:

Looking forward to the next 30 lbs gone!

weightloss3.jpg

Way to go!!!! Your doing a terrific job and it SHOWS!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!