Before and After Pictures! (again)

Options
13»

Replies

• JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! So wonderful! You are so inspiring!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow I just read your blog and I'm so glad I took the time to read it I'm so happy for you and I can't wait till I see some changes in me I only have 30 pounds to lose that's nothing I know but it hard ..lol.. You have inspired me alot your like a hero now like you said in you blog we are responsible for what we do or eat and it's true I can't wait till I lose this 30 pounds that inever lost after having my boys with my first pregnancy I was 130 and gained 30 pounds so that put me at 160 and the I got pregnant again and only gained 15 pounds because I was so sick the whole pregnancy I had the morning ,day ,and night sickness..lol.. So I'm ready to lose those 30 pounds from 6 years ago!! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WOW!!you look so nice and thin!!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for the inspiration...sometimes I worry about what I will look like after losing the weght I wish to...I always get nervous about the saggy skin....but it seems like it turned out pretty well for you. :-) You have given me hope.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I just feel like crying (damn hormones) because my son turns 1 next month and I'm still 30lbs overweight. If only I had stuck with it and stayed consistent then I could be happy like you are are your sons 1 year!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
    WELL DONE
    NOTHING MORE TO SAY
    YOU ARE/LOOK GREAT!!!!! xx
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks for sharing! Job well done!!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and so do your babies! Great job!
  • robinandamelia
    Options
    Awesome!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That is SO inspiring and jaw-dropping!! Amazing job!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! WOW!!!
  • Vlo143
    Vlo143 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look Amazing !!
  • joyful2
    joyful2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! I am so happy for you! Good job =)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job.

I cannot get past how small and cute your youngest is in the first pic! Adorable! :)
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, you look great!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congrats.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo you look amazing and happy bday to your little one
  • shinybluestar
    Options
    This is so amazing! U should be so proud of yourself!! This inspires me so much! I want to one day be able to post inspiring before &after pics like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!