207 to 163 PICS

Options
Hey! I weighed 163.2 lbs when I hopped on the scale today woohoooo!! Im finally starting to feel like a thin person lol ..the pic on the left was taken last summer before I started MFP at my heaviest weight 207 lbs..as you can see I purposely placed the 207 lbs text over both my husband and myself because we weighed the same at that time ughhhh ...anyways..I no longer weigh as much as him and I feel great :) I have messed up sooo many times and kicked myself in the butt for some poor choices, but overall I have stuck to my goals and the weight continues to come off. my best advice to you all is NEVER GIVE UP!! NEVER GIVE UP!! NEVER GIVE UP!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!! (thank you Mr. Churchill) and drink lots of water :)

2w6h4yt.jpg

Replies

• ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    I also want to give my hubby a BIGGGG shout out for loving me when I was a beast!! I love you baby!!!!!
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I want to tell you that you look absolutely fantastic!
  • SueEllen7
    SueEllen7 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Enjoy every minute....Your hardwork has paid off!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!! just stunning! great work!
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    I also want to give my hubby a BIGGGG shout out for loving me when I was a beast!! I love you baby!!!!!

hahaha you gotta love the guys for sticking through it with the diet monster... My boyfriend and dad would know. >:)

Anyway, you look awesome! Stick with it.. The last stretch is often the hardest part but if you stay motivated I know you'll get through it!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fab congrats
  • JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    :smile: nice job! You look great!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... but I can see in your eyes that you FEEL amazing... and that's such a huge victory!!!! Great work, girl... just great!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    You look amazing... but I can see in your eyes that you FEEL amazing... and that's such a huge victory!!!! Great work, girl... just great!

Yessss I feel fabulous!!! Thank you!!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Really an inspiration ! You look absolutely beautiful! Great work!!!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous and the confidence just radiates out! Super awesome!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done :-)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Gongrats hun you look amazing :smile:
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    From beautiful to amazingly so! Congrats!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You were beautiful before also. It's a great feeling when your spouse stands by you through your journey isn't it? I found a picture of myself from 2009 when I first started weight watchers @ 255 and OMG I look absolutely hideous. That was right around the same time I meant my Boyfriend. I as well thanked him for loving me when I was a beast.... those exact words! LOL. I am now down to 187 pounds and he has been my biggest supporter!
    Keep up the great work, you're looking great!
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! You really do look fabulous!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great and have such nice legs!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    You look great and have such nice legs!

AHHHHH I love you!!! Noone has said that to me in like 8 years lolol
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    thank you all SO much for your kindness and thoughtful comments. MFP is amazing and I couldnt have done this without the people on here. I am rooting for you all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!