207 to 163 PICS

Options

Replies

• Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You did it!! Congrats! We are of the same height and starting weight. My goal is about 160. Its nice to see what it will look like on me. Thank you for sharing and keep up all your hard work!!!

7035780.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    THAT IS SO AMAZING!! great job!!!! :D
  • will4change
    Options
    (thumbs up) to you!!! WTG
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I love reading these success story posts....they are very inspirational and motivating!! Great job girl!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous! congrats!!!!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look gorgeous!
    I started at 201 (although I am only 5'4'') and can't wait to be where you are now!! Congrats!

Can you tell me if you were doing 1200 cals a day, or how many, and if you stuck with that consistantly or upped your cals at some point? Also, did you get stuck for a couple weeks at any time and if so, did you change something or keep doing the same and the scale eventually moved? And lastly, did you workout a lot?

thanks!! And GREAT job!
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    out of the mouth of my 4 year old- "She's pretty, mama!" :-)

You look great! Congrats on your progress!!!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    I started at 201 (although I am only 5'4'') and can't wait to be where you are now!! Congrats!

Can you tell me if you were doing 1200 cals a day, or how many, and if you stuck with that consistantly or upped your cals at some point? Also, did you get stuck for a couple weeks at any time and if so, did you change something or keep doing the same and the scale eventually moved? And lastly, did you workout a lot?

thanks!! And GREAT job!

Hey thanks! I started at 1200 cals/day because I was pretty heavy. I have since upped my cals. I kind of zig zag them..ill eat between 1300 and 1400 a day. I eat back exercise cals but not all of them. Usually about half. I havent hit any major plateaus but I try to introduce new foods into my diet once in a while. I suck at exercising!! I have to force myself to do it. But I have a stationary bike and Ill throw in a p90x dvd sometimes. Id say I workout 2-3 times a week. I try to keep my sodium level below 1900 and I drink lots of water..hope that helps :)
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    out of the mouth of my 4 year old- "She's pretty, mama!" :-)

You look great! Congrats on your progress!!!

Yay!! I have a 4 year old :) Give her a squeeze for me!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You are looking so fabulous!! Congrats!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look like a model! Great work!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    super hot! Your hubby is a lucky guy! Super kudo's for doing a excellent job! Keep moving forward! Glad your hubby is very supportive!! good job both of you!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before, but you are HOT now! You go girl!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! :)
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options

thanks!! And GREAT job!

Hey thanks! I started at 1200 cals/day because I was pretty heavy. I have since upped my cals. I kind of zig zag them..ill eat between 1300 and 1400 a day. I eat back exercise cals but not all of them. Usually about half. I havent hit any major plateaus but I try to introduce new foods into my diet once in a while. I suck at exercising!! I have to force myself to do it. But I have a stationary bike and Ill throw in a p90x dvd sometimes. Id say I workout 2-3 times a week. I try to keep my sodium level below 1900 and I drink lots of water..hope that helps :)

It does, thanks for sharing
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    amazing and truly inspiring!
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • jaybug77
    jaybug77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!