30lbs mission

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Sorry this challenge isn't good enough for some of you.....If you really want to keep doing it you need to tell me.Otherwise tell me if you don't.
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm out.
    Too much drama.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Whoever wants to leave just go,Im sorry i said i was new at this making a challenge thing and its really hard to do when you don't know how to turn a spread sheet into a chart.So whatever i don't care if oyu want out.Goodbye!

And now you unfriend me?? Nice attitude! If you had put a little more effort in maybe this challenge wouldn't have turned into the pathetic waste of time it has!

:grumble:

Taking time out of my day to make charts that i couldn't figure out how to post is making an effort.I said like 6 times that i was new at this and it wasn't going to be perfect.I unfriended you out of being really really mad and i apologize.But if you think this has turned into a pathetic waste then whatever....i was nice enough to let a bunch of people in and it kgot me nothing but complaints over not seeing weigh-in's. I don't care anymore

You mean you cared before?? :laugh:

Your not doing this anymore so don't effin post in the topic.
    panda_hello.gif
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im still in
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    sweetie I am still in... this is helping me try and keep on tract even though I have been going through alot... Love you XxXstars9967XxX... Just forget all the bull *kitten*.... And if people don't want to do oh well... you can't lose the weight for them... you are just helping them find a challenge...

Solat37_Neil... I don't understand why you are getting so mad at XxXstars9967XxX... She is trying to just help chalenge everyone... if people don't send their weigh in or check in that isn't her fault... We are all trying to lose weight and these challenge us to try harder. But at the end of the day everyone has to put in effort too...
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    sweetie I am still in... this is helping me try and keep on tract even though I have been going through alot... Love you XxXstars9967XxX... Just forget all the bull *kitten*.... And if people don't want to do oh well... you can't lose the weight for them... you are just helping them find a challenge...

Solat37_Neil... I don't understand why you are getting so mad at XxXstars9967XxX... She is trying to just help chalenge everyone... if people don't send their weigh in or check in that isn't her fault... We are all trying to lose weight and these challenge us to try harder. But at the end of the day everyone has to put in effort too...

I'm not getting mad at anyone Chrystal.. just kinda disappointed when I've tried helping the gal and she deletes me in a heartbeat. Makes me wonder why I bothered.

Oh well, onwards and upwards :tongue:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

I'm not getting mad at anyone Chrystal.. just kinda disappointed when I've tried helping the gal and she deletes me in a heartbeat. Makes me wonder why I bothered.

Oh well, onwards and upwards :tongue:
    I already said i deleted you because i was angry and frustrated.and i even apologized for it.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone. I'm bowing out...The energy isn't a positive one.

Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    No offense to anyone. I'm bowing out...The energy isn't a positive one.

Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:
    It use to be postivie.But thank you for not getting mad at me and saying rude things
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    THIS IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!! THANKS TO RUDE PEOPLE THIS CHALLENGE IS NO MORE.I AM DOING A NEW ONE WITH FEW SELECTED FRIENDS.SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS DOING THE CHALLENGE.YOU CAN THANK THE RUDE PEOPLE WHO WERE BASICALLY YELLING AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T POST UP ONE CHART.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm bowing out too..but, a special thanks to stars for starting this challenge in the first place, it has kept me motivated. I'm just going to stick to my own goals and see what happens. :smile:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I guess I'm bowing out too..but, a special thanks to stars for starting this challenge in the first place, it has kept me motivated. I'm just going to stick to my own goals and see what happens. :smile:
    Sorry :(
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Sorry :(

No worries. :smile:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I just private messaged XxXstars9967XxX to let her know that I'm respectfully bowing out of the new challenge. I wish you all the best of luck as you continue on.

--Ro
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Awwww( This makes me really sad......I so looked forward to this challenge, and was actually LOSING Weight because of the motivation! Thanks stars for getting it started.....I'm still reaching for that 30lb loss by August, and hope that everyone else reaches their goals too:)

Blessings!
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Awwww( This makes me really sad......I so looked forward to this challenge, and was actually LOSING Weight because of the motivation! Thanks stars for getting it started.....I'm still reaching for that 30lb loss by August, and hope that everyone else reaches their goals too:)

Blessings!

Ditto!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options

Blessings!

Ditto!
    ditto 2! Stars if u do it again ill b in.x
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    so does this mean the badges have been removed because mine isnt showing now??
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    so does this mean the badges have been removed because mine isnt showing now??

Yes.

I hope you had a nice holiday! :)