30lbs mission

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Didn't exercise as long as i wanted to today,But i'll get more in later tonight for sure :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, Neil!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, Neil!

You're welcome :wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the badges!
  • loselbs0
    loselbs0 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks for the badge! Hopefully it works!

So who has some hints and tipsto get this weight off.........????/
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Thanks for the badge! Hopefully it works!

So who has some hints and tipsto get this weight off.........????/
    My thing i go by is Don't obsess over it because it will get your motivation down.And don't say "i can't eat that" you can eat what ever you want just say in your range and exercise at least once a day.Thats how i lost my first 24lbs
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks! These are awesome!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    South park remeberance day is june 8th :(
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    My badge doesnt seem to b working anymore, can any1 help, i was working, Can any1 send me the loni for Abs-olutly fabulous so i can try again. :0)
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My badge doesnt seem to b working anymore, can any1 help, i was working, Can any1 send me the loni for Abs-olutly fabulous so i can try again. :0)

You've got ing in the codes, it should be img :wink:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Speaking of goal weights, my general goal is 140. For this challenge, I'd love to drop 30lbs, but I'm not currently dropping 2 lbs a week. I do decent with diet and exercise, but the weightloss doesn't seem to have a real pattern for me yet. I am losing, though, so there's that. :)

Anyone else's weight-loss a bit more sporadic or do you have a more steady weight-loss?

Quoting a post I made a while back in effort to start some conversation. I think it was lost in the badge sorting before. :)
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm in!! if is not too late :wink:
    SW: 150
    CW: 138.8
    GW: 120
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    omg now i feel stupid lol! got it now thanx very much!!! :blushing:
  • flutterbee3
    Options
    So, who's ready for the first weigh in tomorrow? I have had a super busy week this week and a sore knee so I didn't make it to the gym at all but I have been doing pretty good with my food. Hopefully it shows up on the scale. I think I'm going to take a picture of what it says so that at the end of this I will have proof of my accomplishments. Good luck everyone!!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    So, who's ready for the first weigh in tomorrow? I have had a super busy week this week and a sore knee so I didn't make it to the gym at all but I have been doing pretty good with my food. Hopefully it shows up on the scale. I think I'm going to take a picture of what it says so that at the end of this I will have proof of my accomplishments. Good luck everyone!!
    I can't wait lol i've been working my butt off all week :) Literally lol
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Right team Abs-olutly fabulous, weigh in day 2morrow, good luck evry1, hope ive lost coz ive been strict this week!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, anyone gunna keep a chart?
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Yep :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yep :)

:bigsmile:
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    ready for this weigh-in :] when should we post? in the morning when we wake up? I am going to be doing some ab workouts tonight :] I had TWO slices on stuff crust pizza! I know I shouldn't have....a moment of weakness.

M.