4-5 hours of excersize a day??!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I just worry that they have done this drastic thing to a human and then what? Release them to the wild? Her motivations came partially from trips and prizes, what happens when all that is gone?
    Yep I think I'll avoid this show in the future.
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Until just recently I was doing 4 hour workouts at the gym. I'd get to the gym around 7 and would leave until 12 ish (I stayed to shower, and tookd time to change out clothes). I had the time to do this because I was unemployed AND out of school. Now that I've started working again I find it very hard to get my workouts in, so I guess that might be how she does it.
    I do plan to start getting up at 5:30am next week so I can workout from 6-9 or 10 a few days a week.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Ugh, i've never watched that show, but it seems ridiculous. What about afterwards? there's no way she can keep that routine up. It goes against the whole lifestyle change thing: giving your body time to adjust, incorporting it slowly so it's truly a life change, etc.

Besides, it gives people the idea that we should be able to do it and get rewards fast (like we are used to nowadays), and it's just setting people up for disappointment.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    The show isn't depicting a normal weight loss journey. It will be hard for these folks to maintain when they can't work out like this everyday.