Dog owners on MFP

Options
124»

Replies

• joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sam is in my profile pic, he is a 1 year old daschound (I think that's how its spelled?) And he is our baby, completely spoiled rotten!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Picture714-1.jpg
    The one on the left is Lulu, the one on the right is Riot.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Every one of these pictures here shows that the dogs are totally enjoying their lives. I love that! Seeing happy dogs brings a smile to my face :)
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Every one of these pictures here shows that the dogs are totally enjoying their lives. I love that! Seeing happy dogs brings a smile to my face :)

Oh yeah my babies are SPOILED!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I just gotta say Thanks for y'all sharing your furbabies. I want to kiss each little or big nose!!!

So glad to see people love their babies as much as I do. Especially when I see them on the couch, chair, bed....then I don't feel so bad about mine:blushing:

:love:
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    IMG_1788.jpg

Here are my dogs with peanut butter on their noses
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I just gotta say Thanks for y'all sharing your furbabies. I want to kiss each little or big nose!!!

So glad to see people love their babies as much as I do. Especially when I see them on the couch, chair, bed....then I don't feel so bad about mine:blushing:

:love:
    I do feel a bit guilty though, so I will throw in a pic of our other child
    003-17.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    RylieandBailey.jpg Rylie (Australian Cattle Dog) is my girl on the left. The one of the right is one my mommy fosters

Ryliepoopybutt.jpg Rylie in the cold! She needs a jacket :)

I had a heeler pup that looked a lot like her...his name was Bandit...but unfortunately he passed from Parvo not long after these pictures were taken =(

Picture029.jpg

BanditDad.jpg

BanditDad2.jpg

BanditBoy.jpg

And my other heeler, Kid:

KidFront2a.jpg

KidFront1.jpg

KidBack1.jpg

KidAvatar.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    those are cool looking dogs. I think I will take mine for a walk now!! :drinker:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    This thread is the best, period!

This is my dog, Yoda... aka, Yodaleo, Yodi, Yodabear, Fudgie, Fudge, Moto, Jaws, Beefalo, Beefie, Lil' Beefie, Killer.. etc.

He is a mutt.. a daschund/basenji mix. I was specifically looking for a Basenji mix because they are known as the barkless dog. Little did I realize that the mix meant a double dose of adorable, but also a double dose of defiant. :tongue:

I adopted him out of Long Beach, CA and he really had to get used to the snow here, but he loves running and playing in it now. :smile:

I LOVE, LOVE this dog!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

DSCN8050.jpg

I managed to catch him yawning. This was a couple of years ago.

069.jpg
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have two whippets (litter mate brothers) and a rescue sighthound who we think is whippet/ greyhound with some saluki thrown in - we'll never really know as she was a stray and we adopted her from the pound last August.

I LOVE whippets! I would love to own one as a second dog!!! Yours are SO adorable!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I have a chocolate lab she is 12 years old
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    My new pic is of my little girl Sadie and me today.
  • zooflute
    zooflute Posts: 50
    Options
    Wanted to see if I could manage to post another picture of my dog.

SushilovesRhett.jpg
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I hope to see even more pictures. They are all so cute, I want to take them home with me!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Me too! These pix lift me up! :heart:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My Chyna at 1 yrs old

2dsrcj9.jpg

My snow bunny! (3 yrs old)

2jea002.jpg
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    This is Max, he's a Norweigen Elkhound(on the left)
    001.jpg

This is him and my daughter right after we got him, he climbed up there on his own
    12140.jpg