What is the ONE song on your ipod that

Options
really gets you in gear and moving....and WHY??

Mine is....Ive Got the Power by C&C Music Factory...its oldschool...but its got a great beat to jog too....and it reminds me again and again..that I HAVE got the power....always jog a little faster when it comes on...... :tongue:

Replies

• arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    "Battery" and "Master of Puppets" really get me pumped, although the beat can mess up my timing if I am running!
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jungle Flames by The DNC. it has a fast enough beat to walk to and encouraging uplifting lyrics.
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    "Sugar" by System of a Down
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger from the Rocky soundtrack..everytime I hear it I think of my hubby pumping me up and getting me ready for a workout!! :)
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    "Battery" and "Master of Puppets" really get me pumped, although the beat can mess up my timing if I am running!

Good ones!!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    According To You by Orianthi. Awesome beat, gets me in the workout mood every time =]
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Currently, it is: Unwritten (dance remix) by Natasha Bedingfield

I also like Let's Get Loud (dance remix) by J. Lo

:flowerforyou: Shan
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    You're a pill-p!nk
    The reason why it gets m amped is because when I'm running and the chorus comes on it goes, "Run just as fast as I can...." and the beat picks up even more and even if I'm exhausted, I really push it and up my speed and just get pumped. Love it!!
  • KimberSt
    KimberSt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Crazy Kiya Re by Sunidhi Chauhan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w656ZPdk04I
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anything by Nickleback always pumps me up. And the song by Sara Evans "A little bit stronger" because every day I get stronger. Mentally and physically.
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Blue Man Group, Time to Start

Helps get me motivated for just about anything really, but especially a long coding session. It has a great beat for faster typing!
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    F***ing Perfect (unedited version) Reminds me reguardless of the journey and what others may think, Iam perfect to someone..me! Im just polishing up the outside through this weightloss journey :)
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    I forgot....its by Pink
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Anything by Black Eyed Peas.. Currently my fav. is This time.

Also Pitbull.. esp when he collaborates with another singer... got a lot of him on my workout playlist too.
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Misery Business by Paramore! I powerwalk like none other to this song! Yes, I've broken out into a full-on run! :)
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You're a pill-p!nk
    The reason why it gets m amped is because when I'm running and the chorus comes on it goes, "Run just as fast as I can...." and the beat picks up even more and even if I'm exhausted, I really push it and up my speed and just get pumped. Love it!!

I was just going to say a lot of P!nk songs are good for workouts as well. They are very upbeat, and I enjoy her attitude!! Lol
  • killthesmiley
    killthesmiley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A lot of Daft Punk stuff. Specifically from the Alive 2007 CD.
    Around the Word and Steam Machine are two big ones for me :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Rise Against- Prayer of the Refugee

It's perfect!
    I love the singers voice. [:

It's great for my C25K because it speeds up in almost just the right parts.
    Always makes me want to run. [:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    "Poppin' Bottles" by Drake and T.I. It's the perfect tempo for my rope jumping.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Give me everything (tonight) - Pitbull