What is the ONE song on your ipod that

Options

Replies

• jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    F***ing Perfect (unedited version) Reminds me reguardless of the journey and what others may think, Iam perfect to someone..me! Im just polishing up the outside through this weightloss journey :)
    Also, eye of the tiger and alittle bit stronger, just says it all.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Eminem - Going Through Changes
    Eminem - My Darling
    Evil Activities - Nobody Said It Was Easy
    Five Finger Death Punch - White Knuckles
    Lamb of God - Descending

Yeah, I couldn't pick one.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Right now I am in the old school Prince and either I Wanna Be Your Lover or Delirious.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bombs Over Bagdad by OutKast... The beat is insane and it always pumps me up to get me over that hump...
  • juliebrc1
    juliebrc1 Posts: 25
    Options
    "It's my life" Bon Jovi I think! I love that song "It's my life it's now or never"
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    GODSMACK- KEEP AWAY
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    black eyed peas - pump it

i always put it towards the end of my workout playlist because it always gives me that extra motivation to keep on pushing just a little longer and harder. it's great song to get you pumped!
  • Scubabarbie
    Scubabarbie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. "I'm bringing sexy back...." which is what I am trying to do
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    All I do is win and "everybody loves me" but i can't remember who sings them right now..
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Broken Beat and Scarred by Metallica - "what don't kill you make you more strong..."
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes !!
  • chuckycheez
    Options
    Really old school..."Livin on the Edge"...Aerosmith. It get's me goin"!!!
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of music, aerosmith, black-eyed peas, lady antebellum. But what gets me on my feet 3 songs, Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas, Days of Elijah-Robin Mark, and You're The Lion of Judah-Robin Mark.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    My workouts always start with I gotta feeling by the Black eyed peas as I use the workout mix 2011 disc 1 I've tried with others, but for some reason that's the only track that makes me feel like it's a workout.
  • manezy
    manezy Posts: 8
    Options
    Pitbull feat. Neyo - Tonight its an awesome dance song gets ya moving and in good spirts

or black eyed Peas- Rock that body Love listening to them songs on my ipod when im working out or driving!! they get me pumped lol
  • manezy
    manezy Posts: 8
    Options
    Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. "I'm bringing sexy back...." which is what I am trying to do
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Right now...anything by Theory Of A Deadman! I have their albums on repeat for my runs and I always want to hear the next song so it keeps me moving, lol.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    Mine is "Run the World" by Beyonce! It's so empowering to me!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Has to be metal for me...

The one song is "Run" by Devildriver.

If you listen to anything hard rock or metal and workout this tune is a must have!

I am big into cardio currently and use this one as my "power song" when I am slipping.

Not only will this song bring me back but I have the power to rip someones face off if needed. :explode:
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Right now...anything by Theory Of A Deadman! I have their albums on repeat for my runs and I always want to hear the next song so it keeps me moving, lol.

TOAD rules! They are playing our local fair this year. Yes that seems lame but YEAH we get to see them on the cheap and super up close.