FireRunners (closed C25K group) week of 6/6 :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Margot18904
    Options
    So how are we all doing on this? I know a few people have dropped out due to injuries but hoping there are still plenty hanging on in there!

I've done W8 D1 tonight and it felt great, really good to put my last awful run behind me. It's been really hot here for the last couple of days but cooler and wet today, so good conditions for running. Now we're getting towards the end of C25K, I've been thinking about what to do next and I think I'm going to give the One Hour Runner plan a try. I prefer working to a set plan and don't really fancy going back to intervals like on B210K, so OHR it is!

Look forward to hearing how other people are getting on.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in! Did w7 day 2 today. It was rough last time I did it - too little food and a long day on my feet!! So pleased to have made it today:wink:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Ugh I didn't make doing it Monday morning because I was still in NC... HOPING to start again tomorrow morning, but I may or may not be able to because of TOM AND a cold... It's like everything's working against me! :P But I'm trying!
  • Margot18904
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing okay - HaleyAlli, hope you've been able to get back out. Just finished week 8 here and it's feeling better with every run. Pace has picked up - D1 was 10.5min/mile and D3 was 10.2min/mile so getting a little bit better every time. Really looking forward to getting to the end of the programme now, think I might deserve a little treat for getting there, maybe some new music to run to!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I am still here! Had a "Weak" few days but Week 8 Day1 done today and felt quite good. Roll on Wednesday
    Well done to any others still running, and well done Margot for improving time! I ran further today so guess that's similar
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    I finally did C25K today! I had to go back to square one because of all the time I lost but I got out and did it, and that's what counts. I'll probably take it easy for the rest of the summer until it cools down a bit... Don't want to pass out on the street :tongue:
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/281504-firerunners-closed-c25k-group-month-of-july

New thread for anyone who is still AWESOME and wants to run in the summer :wink: