TEAM VILLAIN - WEEK 3 - **CLOSED GROUP**

Options
ATTENTION: - Sorry, but this is a closed group -

Good morning team! Hard to believe we are staring week 3 already! Hope everyone is feeling good about themselves!

Anyone setting new goals for this week? I began a new pilates program that I want to keep up with regularly. I also am watching my sodium intake and upping the amount of water I drink.

Good luck to everyone this week! Can't wait to see how we faired in the competition!

Replies

• MissMegan3119
    Options
    Bumping because it didn't show I made one.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting the new thread!!!
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Thanks for the thread! My goal this week is to get 3 days of the 30DS in plus my walking. Maybe even 4 days of the shred. Hopefully to cut down on the sugar intake. Good luck this week team!!
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Villains!!
    The scale is finally moving back down! woohoo!
    I will have a new challenge everyday thanks to my cousin "who started this journey with me" she has kicked our butts into gear. Every week we alternate in making the weeks challenges and also making the consequences for it if we slack off..We are going on Vacation at the end of July so consequences will be redeemed on Vacation. So trust me..I don't want to feed her breakfast in bed or do her laundry or hand feed her, or even allow her to dress me one day..or the worst one have me stand in the front yard of the house and have to sing a song of her choice at the top of my lungs...So I will be doing the challenges every single day..Hope you all are doing fantastic!
    Today's Challenge ...drink at least 10 glasses of water...So got this..:)
  • Claudia007
    Options
    So trust me..I don't want to feed her breakfast in bed or do her laundry or hand feed her, or even allow her to dress me one day..or the worst one have me stand in the front yard of the house and have to sing a song of her choice at the top of my lungs...So I will be doing the challenges every single day..Hope you all are doing fantastic!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Those consequences are awesome! They would definately get my butt in gear, too! Congrats on the scale moving!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    How wonderful to have someone to help motivate you with such consequences! I love it.

My goals for the week are to drink as much water as I possibly can until I explode, try to eat one vegetable a day, cut back on sugar, and do 30DS every day. I am on day 5 and it was hard to motivate myself to do it this morning but I did! After a measly loss this past week, I really need to get my butt in gear!

Thanks again for all the motivation guys.

Maybe we should make a daily goal too? What does everyone think? Each day have something we all need to try and do, like a bunch of crunches, or a certain amount of water.
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I have to apologize to my group -- I gained this week :( I didn't do that great over the weekend but I will be getting back on track this week. On my way to the gym now. I burned over 3300 calories last week in exercise alone so that's gotta be good for something right??

Anywho, I work out a lot and I have made some changes to my diet but it seems like I have to make more in order for me to see results. I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that. I have done it before and failed miserably. If it takes me longer to reach my goal, so be it, but I just hope that the results I want are not IMPOSSIBLE because of the food I eat. Other than over this past weekend, I haven't been eating bread for 3 weeks (that was a huge accomplishment for me) and although I did see a big change last week, it didn't reflect on the scale this week.

And speaking of that damn scale -- I think I need a new one. Not sure how accurate it is. I weighed myself twice this morning and got 156. Then I went to use the bathroom (#1), weighed myself again twice and weighed 153.6. Could my pee have weighed 2.4 pounds?? Anyways, I will take the latter but in the meantime, I will consider getting a new scale and see what other changes to my diet I can make without losing my sanity (or what's left of it :grumble: ).

Here's to a GREAT week.
  • Claudia007
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have a suggestion. Maybe it's just me, but I seem to get lost going from thread to thread every week. Can we maybe keep the same thread going for our tream? That way, when we hit the 500 post mark, the link will be there to click and take you to the next page. So instead of doing a "Team Villain Week xxx" thread, it will just be "TEAM VILLAIN **closed group**" though out the challenge. Thanks for reading.
  • Claudia007
    Options
    double post. sorry
  • searbear1980
    Options
    I have to agree it would be nice to just have the one post.
  • MrsVagus
    MrsVagus Posts: 82
    Options
    Whoo Hoo Team Villain!
    Firstly- I have never seen True Blood before, but just got Season 1 and 2 from Netflix and am about halfway through the first book. What is it with vampire books that is so addicting?! LOVE IT so far!

Secondly, I wish I had a greater loss for last week... I had gotten to a new low on the scale, only to have a bad weekend and be two pounds up from that.

My goals this week are to:
    1. Complete week 2 of C25K- so hard for me, but I feel pretty good about it so far
    2. Continue diet plan and lose 3 pounds this week! Big goal but I really think I can do it!

Hope this Monday is good to everyone!
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    I like the idea of one main thread too!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Villains!!
    The scale is finally moving back down! woohoo!
    I will have a new challenge everyday thanks to my cousin "who started this journey with me" she has kicked our butts into gear. Every week we alternate in making the weeks challenges and also making the consequences for it if we slack off..We are going on Vacation at the end of July so consequences will be redeemed on Vacation. So trust me..I don't want to feed her breakfast in bed or do her laundry or hand feed her, or even allow her to dress me one day..or the worst one have me stand in the front yard of the house and have to sing a song of her choice at the top of my lungs...So I will be doing the challenges every single day..Hope you all are doing fantastic!

HAHAHA this sounds like a GREAT motivator!!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to say I lost 2 lbs! Not a huge loss but considering I had the weekend from hell, I'll take it!! my MIL came down to stay and for some reason she was in a horrible mood, not friendly, was nicer to my bf's ex wife than she was to me, had no interest in conversation.... I really let it get me down and was in no mood to watch my calories or exercise! but today is a new day! I'm going to log in every day this week and work out at least 5 days!!! wish me luck!! GO VILLAINS!! :devil:
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    ALSO I agreee with the one thread!
  • Claudia007
    Options
    My husband sent these to me and I got a good chuckle so I thought I'd share :laugh:

The Importance of walking

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old To spend an additional 5 months in a nursing Home at $4,000 per month.

My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old and we have no idea where the hell he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking Is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

I joined a health club last year, spent about 250 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there!

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, But fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day Is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, Start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,...... just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a pub with a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.

You could run this over to your friends but just e-mail it to them! It will save you the walk!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    My husband sent these to me and I got a good chuckle so I thought I'd share :laugh:

The Importance of walking

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old To spend an additional 5 months in a nursing Home at $4,000 per month.

My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old and we have no idea where the hell he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking Is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

I joined a health club last year, spent about 250 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there!

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, But fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day Is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, Start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,...... just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a pub with a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.

You could run this over to your friends but just e-mail it to them! It will save you the walk!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lolololol:laugh:
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    Well, definitely drank more water today...113.3 oz! LOL. I didn't even realize I was drinking that much.

I wonder how many calories I'm burning going to the bathroom every 30 seconds...? ;)
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OK guys I challenge everyone here to walk two miles today!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    Well, definitely drank more water today...113.3 oz! LOL. I didn't even realize I was drinking that much.

I wonder how many calories I'm burning going to the bathroom every 30 seconds...? ;)

HOLY WATER!!!!! nice job!!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS........ I WORKED OUT TONIGHT!! :glasses: So happy to have started working out again!! I plan to continue and hopefully TEAM VILLAIN keeps moving up in those ranks!!! So happy to see all the losses' on our results!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    So excited this has been a great week. Busy weekend BBQ tonight and a parade tomorrow!! (Marching in the Parade) I hope everyone has great weekends!!! Been a quiet week on the board.