A real eye opener...Size 24 to Size 10...

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Awesome JOB !!!! in one leg ha ha cracking me up this morning!:laugh: :heart: it
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Your smile is so wonderful. We must be at about the same point because my tum looks very similar to yours! You are awesome, congratulations!

GG
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Ahhh the big shorts look like a skirt!! lol! Congratulations, fantastic job so far! :)

That's what I thought when I saw it at first, then when I went back to read the captions I was like WOW!

You absolutely look AMAZING! How long did it take you to lose the weight?

my heaviest was 263 in sept 2005 between babies....but i started THIS journey on 1/1/08 at 253.8...it has taken me almost 4 years BUT i have gained soooo much knowledge of me and food and fitness that i'll take as long as i need to get the last 35+/- lbs off.....this change is for life and i'm not rushing anything.....obviously lol...

PS - thanks to all the new posters...this thread was "dead" back in june and i was surprised to see it pop back into my "my topics"....happy shocked and it actually gave me a boost today to stay focused on what i have left to do.....you guys are amazing and i truly accredit my "extra" losses this past 18 months to the community of MFP friends...you guys rock...
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow. Super fun! You are less than half the size you were. You look great and very happy. And I love knowing that when you take it off slowly and consistently that it is off for good.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    That's awesome. You did a great job!! Congratulations!!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Bump for later
  • h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This thread deserves to keep going!! Truely inspirational. I'm sorry that I got rid of all my old clothes now!!!
  • CallMeFergus
    Options
    I'm so proud of You!!! And this gives me inspiration that I can achieve any goal I set before myself. Good Job :) and thanks!!
  • antioneca
    Options
    So happy for you :)
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    2nd pic is me wearing the size 24 jean shorts....and yes i am standing in one leg lol...
    d2376455.jpg

You could totally turn these into a cute little skirt for yourself!!

Good for you! You look fantastic!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your top weight is only 4 pounds less than I was. You look great! I can't wait to post my own photos next year! Thanks for the confidence boost. You look great. Love the dress!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. . . . you look out of this world amazing! Congrats!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your success is awesome! Congrats on all of your amazing work! I love especially your new "skirt."

Angela
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • Sweetxoxcheeks
    Options
    Amazing job !! Congratulations , you must be so proud of yourself x
  • ang_G
    Options
    thats amazing! i hope to achieve the two legs in one at some point, im not in a hurry to lose the weight but i would lie to be slimmer given time and effort, u have inspired me to keep going, well done
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow thats brilliant well done! I hope thats me someday too :)
  • julie4760
    Options
    you look amazing well done you are so much an inspiration to everyone x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!