I know right! I went from a B/C to an A. DANG IT
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    LOL! Sucks doesn't it? :sad:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    They're not ALWAYS the first to go. But they're mostly fat so they have to go at some point! :happy: I thought I lost a cup size but I got properly fitted, and nope. :sad: Still a D.
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ive gone from a DD to c in 2 weeks :/ so not fair!
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    As my husband would say, 'what boobs?'
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was glad my left!!!
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options

Believe it or not, I am jealous! I seem to be losing everywhere evenly, which is good, I guess, but I desperately want my DDDs to go down to a C (or at least a D)!! I feel like everytime I lose weight, I lose it in my legs and every time I gain it, I gain it in my boobs. I'm like Betty Boop, for God's sake - one of these days, I'm just going to fall over, face-first! At least I'll have the girls to pad my fall!!
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nothing scares me more than losing my chest. lol. Its what made me quit last time. But i'm slowly getting over it lmao
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That was the first and only place (so far) I've noticed my weight loss (Dang nab it). Definately the opposite of a NSV!!! My plan is to use the money I'm saving on not stuffing my face with McDonald's every day to pay for a new set someday.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see mine go too...Now if I could just get them tanned...LOL, I swear Im never satisfied.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options

me too!! it took me a little longer than 2 weeks but dang!! Smaller boobs only make my stomach look bigger!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I am already small in the boob category but my fiance LOVES small boobs so he is hoping mine get alot smaller lol. I know he is a strange one. YOu dont hear many men swooning over small chested women lol
  • kristinwalker
    kristinwalker Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    One of mine has decided to go while the other wants to stay.......that sucks even more than losing both!!!
  • Stephaneggs
    Stephaneggs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am actually ok with it overall b/c they did nothing to help my appearance and running with double Ds was no fun! I need 2 sports bras!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just be happy you have 'em and they are healthy!! (my Mom has been suffering from breast cancer this past year).

Plus, with a C you can fit into all sorts of cute tops and dresses! :)
  • clpott19
    clpott19 Posts: 11
    Options
    That was the first and only place (so far) I've noticed my weight loss (Dang nab it). Definately the opposite of a NSV!!! My plan is to use the money I'm saving on not stuffing my face with McDonald's every day to pay for a new set someday.

haha. my goal as well. :)
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have the complete oposite. I dont EVER loose the weight in my boobs. When I was in high school about 5 years ago I was really sick and in the hospital and I got down to about 98 pounds and I was still a full D cup but yet I was wearing size 0-2 pants. So I figure they are going to stay the same forever lol and I just accept it! The first place that I always loose is in my belly/mid section region and also in my thighs
  • beaches20004
    Options
    why are you the first to go?!?!

good I have huge boobs
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine are a lot smaller these days. Unfortunately, after breastfeeding so many babies, they've also headed south :(