aarrghh boobs!

Options

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I know! Almost 40lbs lost...and I think it was all in my chest! I'm going to look like a MAN by the end of this weigh loss journey. :noway:
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    I was glad my left!!!

Me too!!!! My fiance is a boob man but I can't stand them. They get in the way :)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    well I just say work out more. I do a boot camp class that does lots of strength work and we seem to have been doing lots of chest work. I swear I wanted mine to get smaller....so I can properly button up tops...and I think they are getting bigger!! Someone said its because my muscle behind them is probably getting bigger! AHHHHH! No one is ever happy in this category!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    aarrghh!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I like mine going down. I can fit back into my cute little tops. Was never really big, but never really care for them either. My husband is a butt man. He likes a good booty, so that is of course what I am upset the most about losing, because he may be upset too. But, at least it is getting nice and firm, I can build it.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    As a society, we need to do all we can to save them. Where do I donate to this:tongue: cause?
  • obifatkanobi
    obifatkanobi Posts: 190
    Options
    My wife is also loosing her breasts. What I don't understand is why there is so much emphasise on the breasts with both males and females. I agree, a nice pair of breasts look very nice, but not if the rest of the figure is a disaster. In fact, a fit body with small breasts is more attractive than an unfit person no matter what size breasts she has. Even more important than the body, is what's inside. True beauty radiates from the soul!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    They were the first thing to go on me too :-( The first person to notice my weight loss was one of my exes and all he noticed was that my boobs were smaller. I ran into him after I hadn't seen him in a while and he says 'Are your boobs smaller?' soooo not an NSV! :-( But if I am losing them I'm gonna invest in some fake ones when I get to a weight I am happy with!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    One of mine has decided to go while the other wants to stay.......that sucks even more than losing both!!!

I too have that problem....even worse the left sags, while the right is perky....grrrrr....one of my hips has 2 rolls, while the other is flat....I went from a 44D to a 38C in one month!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm small, and not really noticing them getting smaller, but I know around I am, so my bras are fitting better. I don't really care, I'm happy with them, never, ever want big boobs. I've never had any complaints, AND I can go w/o a bra & not offend anyone! :-) They seem to be holding "up" pretty well considering I'm in my mid-40's. But I haven't had kids, I'm sure that helps! ha ha ha Not my stomach... that could disappear...
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    mine are tiny now, my bras are way looser an the cups have gone a bit baggy :( Apart from either gaining crap loads of weight or having a boob job, I'm going to have to embrace to Kate Moss look
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same here girl, I was a DD and went to a C, I think I need to get checked again but I can so see it when I look in the mirror and my husband said the same thing too. I wish it was my stomach first....lol I love my boobies hahaha
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    You can have my boobs if you want.
  • eericson51
    eericson51 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, that I'm not necessarily angry that they are going (it was nice while they were here!) but I am ANGRY that I've only seemed to have lost it from the right one!!! WTH!!! AARRGGHH!
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight the first time I was a size 6 and had a "c" cup. I was perfectly happy with them. But I wasnt exercising either. So this time around "which is lifelong", I dont know what they are going to do. I am doing some chest exercises. I am a DDD right now, so I definately want to lose some of them.
  • myndee
    myndee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As my husband would say, 'what boobs?'
    ha! mine would say the same, he'll bring me a doughnut or other junk for breakfast hoping it'll go straight to my boobs...
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    I just wish mine would go. Ive lost 21lbs and still none off my boobs. sigh.......
  • mamaredhead
    mamaredhead Posts: 112
    Options
    they always save on advertising first ;-)))))))

(same here, btw)
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I lost 20-25 lbs I went from a 34C to a 32B. I was surprised by how much they changed, but I'm ok with it.
  • shamandalie
    Options
    My wife is also loosing her breasts. What I don't understand is why there is so much emphasise on the breasts with both males and females. I agree, a nice pair of breasts look very nice, but not if the rest of the figure is a disaster. In fact, a fit body with small breasts is more attractive than an unfit person no matter what size breasts she has. Even more important than the body, is what's inside. True beauty radiates from the soul!

Aww that was a sweet thing to say!

I'm in two minds about it cause on one hand, I'd like mine to shrink a bit cause I seem to be in between two cup sizes- they're either too tight or too loose. But on the other hand I don't want them to shrink too much in case they just go further south than they already are!