13»

Replies

• reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Hopin' to MET everyone on my 'TEAM BRING IT'

ReepoBob, KJackson72 & TanMac :heart:

Anyone else would be awesome!

Get your passport and come down to the DC area! I am making tentative plans with KJ hopefully...I am tied up until July or so in Buffalo, but I am looking to be free in late July, August, or September! Let's do it!!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I added the MFP app to my phone, and found out after I'd done that, that both my SO and my ex husband are also MFP members.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Only people that I knew first and then they joined.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Yes...a few of my friends are actually co workers..we talk all the time :)
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Meeting a few in 3 weeks!!! Yay!!! Its still a toss up which one of us will be wearing the mask and carrying the chain saw...but we'll be meeting in the old abandoned mine shaft, so it should be good!

Lol...its super exciting! And don't tell but i'll be the one in the mask!

Bahahahah. This made me laugh out loud. Thank you. :drinker:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Two of them!
    My friend Sam, and Bethany. [:

Also, I haven't met Lindsey in person, but we are suuuuuper close, and I feel like we've known each other forever!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Two of them!
    My friend Sam, and Bethany. [:

Also, I haven't met Lindsey in person, but we are suuuuuper close, and I feel like we've known each other forever!

I would so meet my twin!!!!!!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The person that introduced me to the site, I graduated from high school with. Have met a few people on here since then that I wouldn't mind meeting at some point.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I'd totally like to meet up with some folks I've met on here. They seem pretty awesome!!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    on that topic, anyone from the west side of Cleveland, OH? I'd love to have a few more local workout buddies :)

i'm about 30 miles east of cleveland:)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    No, but i'd love to! Most of my friends are in a different continent though, so that makes it a little hard....

Though I do travel a lot, so perhaps one day! (Maybe they'll even let me sleep on their couches!) :tongue:

oh of course--- thats what my guest room is for! :o)
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    I wish I could have a dinner party with viva la lap giraffe! Ted, Tami, and Shawn...could you imagine how FUN it would be if we all got together and hung out?? It would be out of control. I'm pretty sure we'd pee ourselves laughing. Especially if we drank all the water Ted told us to!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,728 Member
    Options
    If you come to my neck of the woods, I could take you to where Dave Matthews hangs out. :bigsmile:
  • GreenGablesJes
    Options
    I would love to meet people from here in my area but unfortunatly live in a very small town in western ny and doesn't seem alot of people in my area are active here on MFP.!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've met several! It's been a hoot! :drinker:
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    If you come to my neck of the woods, I could take you to where Dave Matthews hangs out. :bigsmile:

ooo!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am going to meet IamRoj in the Windy City tomorrow! Can't wait!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I added the MFP app to my phone, and found out after I'd done that, that both my SO and my ex husband are also MFP members.
    whoops!:noway: