I've reached my goals! From size 14/16 to a size 6!

Options
13»

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
    jane:drinker:
  • vikkiwitherington
    Options
    well done! thats brilliant really is!! :) x
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW girl!! look at you go! you are an inspiration. Im looking to loose about 53 lbs, and seeing your results just motivates me even more. You look fabulous!!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!! great job!:flowerforyou:
    congrats on a new healthy life.
  • Divabonita88
    Divabonita88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You are one hot momma! Congrats on your loss!! :)
  • bailer1310
    bailer1310 Posts: 11
    Options
    I had to zoom in on your picture, I can't believe how great you look. You did a fantastic job and I wish you long lasting results. Good job on your lifestyle change.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You look great and I bet you feel great. Nice work!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! You look so happy. Congrats to you and good luck on the rest of your journey! I am a sucker for a good frozen cocktail too :drinker: Have you tried the new "Mocktails" that Crystal Light has come out with? They have Maragaita, Mojito and Appletini flavors :bigsmile: YUM!! I've tried all three and they are delish! Cheers!
  • kpwb
    kpwb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You must feel as fantastic as you look. Congratulations on the hard work and success. I'll bet your kids are proud too. You're an inspiration to a 39 year old working mum of two who's feeling REALLY tired lately. Thanks for sharing!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You should be so proud of yourself. You're right....getting healthy should be the first goal, but it doesn't hurt that you are now a size 6! haha! Congrats again, you are very inspiring! I started as a size 18/20 and am currently a 14/16. I would love to see a size 6 someday!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Made a little blog about some of the changes I've made over the last 10 months. Thought some might find the ideas useful and maybe motivating. The link is in my signature. :smile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!