FOR WOMEN ONLY - PERSONAL QUESTION

Options
When a woman loses weight, do her breasts look normal after a while? :33

I'm curious because mine concern me... >_>

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i was never super overweight, but my highest weight was 158, and my boobs looked really good lol. I was at a 34DD, and now.... I am sad to say that they are barely filling out a 32B (135 lbs)! well they still look normal. Nothing unusual about them, just lose a lot of fat from the girls i guess. haha i hope that answers the question
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    just a note but when you post women only it only makes us men click faster :) and Im trying to get rid of my moobs so ....... heh
  • paintmelucky
    Options
    I have a 34 D and I was a 40 DD I really hoped I would lose ALOT more boob but I never did lol but my dr said that women usually lose there first and so rapidly that the ladies drop a bit :/ but baby girl that is why there are lots of great bras :) plus you are beautiful and you should be proud :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    well, i have noticed that mine have changed....they have gotten a little smaller....i tend to lose weight all over....not just from my belly.....i wouldnt say they look "normal" hehe...but littler
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    what do you mean by weird??
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Well, what I mean is that they are quite small, and not to be too ... descriptive, but they are kinda not "together" if you know what I mean? Is that something I should be worrying about? They have been like that most of my life ... since I got them *teehee*.
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    what do you mean by weird??

What I said just above... :D
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    In what way do they concern you?
  • Tricialeigh
    Options
    Don't worry when you gain weight, you do gain in your breasts, and when you lose it, you will lose it in your breasts too.
    they may seem flat or saggy if you exercise and lift weights it helps build the muscles in your chest and will help to lift your breasts back up and make them look fuller :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of fat in the girls, as much as it hurts me to say. I know when I lose my weight I'm gonna have little mosquito bites like the rest of the girls in my family but I'm okay with that, really, they aren't what make you beautiful...and you don't need more than a handful :laugh:
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    @joeysrib ... well they have never looked normal ... I mean like just together. They just kinda .......... ;-; hang there.
  • Vmsunderland
    Options
    My boobs do it too... your savor shall be a really good push up
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    Don't worry when you gain weight, you do gain in your breasts, and when you lose it, you will lose it in your breasts too.
    they may seem flat or saggy if you exercise and lift weights it helps build the muscles in your chest and will help to lift your breasts back up and make them look fuller :)

They have never been full... ;
    ;
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you mean.... (EDIT: haha. sorry, you posted what you meant before I could submit my reply...ahh well)

Do you mean will they be perky and perfect? Probably not. The more weight you lose, the more they will look a bit deflated :( The kicker is that those ARE normal a.k.a. real boobs! Models and actresses have perfect boobs because 1) the skin was never stretched by actually having some fat in there, and 2) they pay to have them put back in place! :) Not that there is anything wrong with that!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Well, what I mean is that they are quite small, and not to be too ... descriptive, but they are kinda not "together" if you know what I mean? Is that something I should be worrying about? They have been like that most of my life ... since I got them *teehee*.

Do you mean that they are more widely separated?
  • ShifuYaku
    Options

Do you mean that they are more widely separated?

Yeah kinda, and @Shadowcasting, I know that models' boobs are fake.. But I have seen real womens' breasts too and mine have never looked like anyone else's.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    everyones boobs are shaped dif. i dont think they really change shape just size i went from a 38C to a 36B and i've still got more i want to lose. hopefully it doesnt come from my girls lol its okay mine sit alittle far apart as well but they dont look that much smaller because i've lost rib fat
  • Ping_A1C2U
    Ping_A1C2U Posts: 91
    Options
    just a note but when you post women only it only makes us men click faster :) and Im trying to get rid of my moobs so ....... heh

me too, brother, me too. haha.
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    everyones boobs are shaped dif. i dont think they really change shape just size i went from a 38C to a 36B and i've still got more i want to lose. hopefully it doesnt come from my girls lol its okay mine sit alittle far apart as well but they dont look that much smaller because i've lost rib fat

But I don't want them to be smaller ;-; {EDIT} They are already small enough
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well I think everyone is different.I do know that a lot of women,most do not have symmetrical breasts if thats what your getting at. I have had a reduction in my 20's and I was a 46 ddd and they were still bigger then the bra...so I got to a 38c I believe and I have gained and lost weight.So,thats the first place I loose it and so now I guess Im a 38ddd. That and my tummy are unfortunatly the place I hold weight.