FOR WOMEN ONLY - PERSONAL QUESTION

Options

Replies

• GreenGablesJes
    Options
    I'm actually excited to lose weight in my chest as i have a 42DD and have never liked my chest because of how big it is. so i'm really really hoping to lose some bra sizes with the weight!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Don't any of you think that it's strange that I have always had small breasts even though I'm so heavy? I wear a 38C but that's because I need the bigger size so that it will fit around my ribcage... and sadly I need a new bra anyway ..... ^^^^^ that is small because when I look at them compared to the rest of me, they are VERY small.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Well, what I mean is that they are quite small, and not to be too ... descriptive, but they are kinda not "together" if you know what I mean? Is that something I should be worrying about? They have been like that most of my life ... since I got them *teehee*.
    That would be gravity and what's left of stretched skin working together. As mentioned, a good bra and help keep them at attention.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    . I weighted 158 I wore 34DD. Now weigh 127 - I wear 34DD. They are deflated. Saggy. Its normal. Everyone is built differently .
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Don't any of you think that it's strange that I have always had small breasts even though I'm so heavy? I wear a 38C but that's because I need the bigger size so that it will fit around my ribcage... and sadly I need a new bra anyway ..... ^^^^^ that is small because when I look at them compared to the rest of me, they are VERY small.

38C isn't that small. In fact, the actual boob part is the same as a 36D.
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Yeah kinda, and @Shadowcasting, I know that models' boobs are fake.. But I have seen real womens' breasts too and mine have never looked like anyone else's.

You know, the chest is one of my insecurities, too. I gained a lot of weight with my son and I nursed, so they've always been "mom" boobs....not perky, not perfect, and only allowed out of a bra for sleeping! It's something I have to remind myself all the time to accept and embrace as perfectly normal. Its hard, though, when you're not happy! Try some different types of bras until you find something that you like the look of, and maybe a nice, expensive one (Waterbra??) can be one of your 'rewards'!
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying theirs were big. But what if they WEREN'T big and not getting bigger, and not changing with weight loss either?
  • ShifuYaku
    Options

Yeah kinda, and @Shadowcasting, I know that models' boobs are fake.. But I have seen real womens' breasts too and mine have never looked like anyone else's.

You know, the chest is one of my insecurities, too. I gained a lot of weight with my son and I nursed, so they've always been "mom" boobs....not perky, not perfect, and only allowed out of a bra for sleeping! It's something I have to remind myself all the time to accept and embrace as perfectly normal. Its hard, though, when you're not happy! Try some different types of bras until you find something that you like the look of, and maybe a nice, expensive one (Waterbra??) can be one of your 'rewards'!

... I'm 19. :D
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    just a note but when you post women only it only makes us men click faster :) and Im trying to get rid of my moobs so ....... heh

me too, brother, me too. haha.

LOL you fellas are hilarious!:bigsmile:
  • ShifuYaku
    Options

38C isn't that small. In fact, the actual boob part is the same as a 36D.

But they are so smallllllllllllll .... maybe it's because my hands are small x3
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    What else I wanna know, is there anything that will make them shape up, or get a bit bigger at least? D; for 8 years they have been like this, and still not changing. ;-; Did i do anything wrong to them?
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options

I had my son at 19 :) And I'm lots older now...still. It's something that I think a lot of women worry about.

By the way, I wouldn't consider a 38C to be small. I'm 38D now, which I still feel (for me!) is too big. I'd be much happier with a C!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    just a note but when you post women only it only makes us men click faster :) and Im trying to get rid of my moobs so ....... heh
    LOL Moobs! tee hee
  • ShifuYaku
    Options

I had my son at 19 :) And I'm lots older now...still. It's something that I think a lot of women worry about.

By the way, I wouldn't consider a 38C to be small. I'm 38D now, which I still feel (for me!) is too big. I'd be much happier with a C!

Pfft.. they still feel so small and disorganized ... but thanks :)))
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    well let me say that you're boobs are quite similar to mine. I've gotten bigger and they stayed relatively the same size. I have to question though, have you had kids? been pregnant? It seems from what i've noticed those on here that have the changes in boob size tend to be or have been moms. I can't say that for sure as i only have four legged kids. But the body does make them bigger when you get pregnant for a reason so i would say don't worry about it. If it is a big concern (which it shouldn't be as i have stated i am in the same situation) then the best person to consult would be a gyn /dr.
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I've always had smallish boobs too and they have never been two perfect mounds sitting next to each other with nice cleavage :) . Boobs are like snowflakes, no two are alike...lol
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    well let me say that you're boobs are quite similar to mine. I've gotten bigger and they stayed relatively the same size. I have to question though, have you had kids? been pregnant? It seems from what i've noticed those on here that have the changes in boob size tend to be or have been moms. I can't say that for sure as i only have four legged kids. But the body does make them bigger when you get pregnant for a reason so i would say don't worry about it. If it is a big concern (which it shouldn't be as i have stated i am in the same situation) then the best person to consult would be a gyn /dr.

Nope, no kids. :D hehehe I would like them though ... in the future xD
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    I've always had smallish boobs too and they have never been two perfect mounds sitting next to each other with nice cleavage :) . Boobs are like snowflakes, no two are alike...lol

hehehehehee Snowflakes :DDDD Thanks!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    everyones boobs are shaped dif. i dont think they really change shape just size i went from a 38C to a 36B and i've still got more i want to lose. hopefully it doesnt come from my girls lol its okay mine sit alittle far apart as well but they dont look that much smaller because i've lost rib fat

But I don't want them to be smaller ;-; {EDIT} They are already small enough

um! I actually wear the smallest bra size avaliable, so I think you will be fine!!! It's not a big deal. Being fit with small boobs is alright. Its better than being overweight!!!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

It's all in the genetics. I have always been small, except when I'm preg or nursing. Even at my heaviest, I never got beyond a 36B. I put weight in my hips and butt, not my chest. Wish it was otherwise, but at least I can get a good push-up padded bra :)
    My mom and grandma always had LARGE chests, it's the first place weight goes on them (I take after the other side of the family I guess) and last place it leave. Too bad we can't share, right?

Shape and size are really no indication of overall health. As long as you are getting checked yearly by your doc and doing the monthly self-exams, I wouldn't worry too much. In fact, a sudden change would be more of a concern than always having small boobs.