Does your body ever go back?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I've had 4 kids so my tummy looks rough with stretch marks no matter my size. Spray tan WORKS. You can see them if you get super close but otherwise you can't see them at all.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I can't speak from experience, but I have heard that one of the most important things to get some elasticity into saggy skin (besides being young) is to drink a good amount of water! Staying hydrated is supposed to help your skin not sag after weight loss.

Stretch marks may never fully go away, but I'm inspired by this Jillian Michaels quote:
    "Instead of worrying about stretch marks, though, try to change your perspective on them. I see mine as a badge of honor. They are from a time in my life when I was heavy, unhealthy, and unhappy. They now serve as a reminder to me that I can change anything I put my mind to. Nobody’s perfect, sweetie — perfect is boring. "
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I can't speak from experience, but I have heard that one of the most important things to get some elasticity into saggy skin (besides being young) is to drink a good amount of water! Staying hydrated is supposed to help your skin not sag after weight loss.

Stretch marks may never fully go away, but I'm inspired by this Jillian Michaels quote:
    "Instead of worrying about stretch marks, though, try to change your perspective on them. I see mine as a badge of honor. They are from a time in my life when I was heavy, unhealthy, and unhappy. They now serve as a reminder to me that I can change anything I put my mind to. Nobody’s perfect, sweetie — perfect is boring. "
    Wow i love that quote!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I love that quote too! She must hide her stretch marks well because I never realized she even had any, haha.