The Things We Do For Love

Options
124»

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!! I've been married for 25 years in September and I :

Get up and go to bed at the same time as my husband (even if it's 7pm and 2:30 am)
    I make his lunch everyday (I miss this the most when he's working out of state, cause he'll call or text me when he's eating it and say "good sandwich" or "best rye bread ever" or something like that)
    I bake homemade bread (no I'm not superwoman, I have a bread machine, LOL), oatmeal cookies and Zuchini/Carrot fruit muffins for his snacks.
    Always hug him goodbye when he leaves and kiss him hello when he comes back
    Always say good night and good morning in the most special ways I can
    There's a lot more, mostly too personal to share, some very very silly, but it's the little things that matter in the long run!
    like when he is out of town we call each other on the phone and have our evening square of chocolate together in the evening.
    and we have silly pet names for LOTS of things, people, situations, attitudes, etc., lot of little inside jokes, it seems to be important for us to not only be the only ones who know those BIG things about each other, but a lot of little things too
    (jeez, now I want to go home and see him!! :heart: :love: )
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I wish my bf would come home already. All this cutesy stuff in this thread makes me want to tackle him and squish him and give him a million little kisses all over his lovely face
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I wish my bf would come home already. All this cutesy stuff in this thread makes me want to tackle him and squish him and give him a million little kisses all over his lovely face

ya that was my thoughts too.. mine is halfway across the world right now and will be for awhile. jewel's post made me miss all the little things that make the relationship special. i had to quit reading them till i got home cause it made me miss him so much. i was at work and crying just isn't real professional. lol. but its good to see there are so many others out there that do like the spouses or significant others.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Homemade french fries and deep fried fish and chips - I HATE deep-frying, since I always seem to burn myself with the oil. But I do it for him. :smile:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    These are all so wonderful!

Bratty, i'm sorry it made you cry *squishes*