what is that one thing you want to come out of your weight l

Options
all of us are losing weight for the obvious reason: to be healthy, live longer and take care of our bodies.
....but i know each of us have that little secret reason why we REALLY want to lose weight. Dont get me wrong, being healthy is awesome, but for some people it may be about looks..

for me its to pull off the look of the "sexy secretary", high waisted body hugging pencil skirt, button down shirt and stilletos! :-)

whats your secret reason? :)

Replies

• cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    To be able to buy things in the misses department and look smoking in them.
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    To be able to buy things in the misses department and look smoking in them.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Less boobs - they get in the way lol
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    6 pack abs at 42 years old and I'm almost there!!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    for me its to pull off the look of the "sexy secretary", high waisted body hugging pencil skirt, button down shirt and stilletos! :-)

same! I want to look hot in office attire lol. Plus I have NEVER worn a bikini (except when I was 3) and now I'm 21!!!! sad life.
  • JuliaCoolia
    Options
    I'd like a little more muscle definition, and to wear jeans without any muffin top. :-)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I want to have another baby one day soon and i would like to keep my weight low and stay fit the entire time. the last time i ballooned up to 215 lbs. it was painful. Oh and to feel sexy as hell when i get there.
  • mannygirl
    mannygirl Posts: 4
    Options
    To be able to buy clothes that are not just t-shirt and jeans. I would love to look in the mirror and have to take a second look because I think I look good...haha :D
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    the sexy secretary look, DEFINITELY!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I want my 44 year old knees to stop hurting! They are complaining about the load they have to carry.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options

So true!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    More confidence.
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options

same! I want to look hot in office attire lol. Plus I have NEVER worn a bikini (except when I was 3) and now I'm 21!!!! sad life.

i'm 21 as well and i've NEVER worn a bikini.. my body just isnt meant for one.. i've made peace with that :) i dont mind cute one pieces... or tankinis!
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So that when my hubby says I am hot, I feel like I am as well!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    When jogging outside I want people to think "damn! look at that guy!"
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'd like a little more muscle definition, and to wear jeans without any muffin top. :-)

ooo same, and to go out wearing shorts and to the beach in bikinis without feeling self conscious amongst all the smoking hot gals!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER worn a bikini, not even as a baby, so I am definitely going to try and get into one before my labor day trip to daytona beach!
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options

So true!

ditto....

and after i get to weight loss goal, i'm getting NEW boobs :-D
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    So many things, it is hard to pick just one. But in my heart of hearts, it would have to be to be able to wear skirts or shorts and not have my thighs rub together. That wold be awesome!!!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    all of us are losing weight for the obvious reason: to be healthy, live longer and take care of our bodies.
    ....but i know each of us have that little secret reason why we REALLY want to lose weight. Dont get me wrong, being healthy is awesome, but for some people it may be about looks..

whats your secret reason? :)

DITTO GIRL!!!!