Less boobs - they get in the way lol

So true!

ditto....

and after i get to weight loss goal, i'm getting NEW boobs :-D

LMAO!! You go, girl!!:laugh:
  • eklei123
    eklei123 Posts: 27
    Options
    So many things, it is hard to pick just one. But in my heart of hearts, it would have to be to be able to wear skirts or shirts and not have my thighs rub together. That wold be awesome!!!

YES. YESYESYESYESYES.
  • crazy_runner
    Options
    I want to wear a single digit pant size by my birthday - July 21! I have lost about a 100 already and since I started my weight loss all I could think was, "If I could just wear a single digit pant size, even for a day, I will be happy." I'm making that happen this year!
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    okay another one.. but this one i feel guilty for EVEN wanting it.. :)

..... for my husbands friends to think "what the hell is she doing being married to YOU..she's hot"

:)
  • tukrainets
    Options
    I want to wear a single digit pant size by my birthday - July 21! I have lost about a 100 already and since I started my weight loss all I could think was, "If I could just wear a single digit pant size, even for a day, I will be happy." I'm making that happen this year!

wow!! GREAT weight loss!!!! such an inspiration!!! you can do it!
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    Ultimately, to buy and wear a shirt that does not have a number in-front of the XL.

Over all, I want to walk into a room and turn heads...twice.
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would quite like to wear a pair of skinny jeans and look good in them!
  • tukrainets
    Options
    Ultimately, to buy and wear a shirt that does not have a number in-front of the XL.

Over all, I want to walk into a room and turn heads...twice.

and you will :) we can do this...
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I want to be Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.... I have the red hair, the long legs, and even the right name! But I'm working on the body. If I don't get there this year, then DEFINITELY next year! I can't wait. It's gonna be hot. Lol!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    1) I want to be able to wear things other than jeans and t-shirts because of my fat rolls sticking out...
    2) I want to go out with my husband and not fear he is looking at that chick cause her body is tighter than mine...
    3) I want to look in the mirror and say "DAMN... I'M SEXY..." and not feel as tho I'm lying to myself...
  • jocemorg
    jocemorg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is deployed overseas and I haven't seen him since March, won't see him until September. I want his jaw to drop when he sees me for the first time! ;)
  • tukrainets
    Options
    I want to be Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.... I have the red hair, the long legs, and even the right name! But I'm working on the body. If I don't get there this year, then DEFINITELY next year! I can't wait. It's gonna be hot. Lol!

that IS hot :) i love her hair!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    #1 - To look smokin' hot in my fire gear (notice I said smokin' hot...that's a pun...and it was intended)
    #2 - The one outfit i have always wanted to look good in is jeans, boots, and a wife beater....and look good.
    #3 - To look better than the people that gave me *kitten* all the time in school. Now a lot of them are fat. HA!!!
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm healthy and at a pretty decent weight right now. I am totally being vain now. I want to look so good that when I walk past a mirror I will have to stop and look at myself. Its all about me and what I want to see.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I want to look better and re-gain my confidence so when I find the "Mr. Right", he'd have no problem falling for me!! There I said it!! :blushing:
  • tukrainets
    Options
    #1 - To look smokin' hot in my fire gear (notice I said smokin' hot...that's a pun...and it was intended)
    #2 - The one outfit i have always wanted to look good in is jeans, boots, and a wife beater....and look good.
    #3 - To look better than the people that gave me *kitten* all the time in school. Now a lot of them are fat. HA!!!

#3..... :laugh:
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to say that I'm hot!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Well i have to be boring and say for health reasons. If I lose the
    weight i will automatically look better and be more confident.
    I want my statistics to go down when I go for my doctors visit.
    At 62 I don't wear the bikini anymore but used to. LOL
    I have had some compliments on how good I look after
    losing some weight. So I guess if you want to be sexy
    it will come naturally. Be patient ladies. :wink:
  • jolyned
    jolyned Posts: 28
    Options
    I want to be able to wear somethng sexy on halloween like all the other women and look sexy as hell wearing it.

I also want to turn heads everywhere I go like I used to. I want to feel attractive.

Most of all, I want to get rid of my baby apron!!!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a cool reason or reward like you guys. :(